VIII - Bittersweet

- SOFIA -

I sighed for the nth time right now. I didnt want to think what just happened. I figured there was something different with her. Her calm face has deceived me. She didn't wore her normal irritated expresion thats why I thought she was Psyche. But the way she looked at me when I just arrived at the dining table was kinda off, or the way she stared at my thighs when I sat beside her. I knew there was something quite different.

I had this faint sound inside my head screaming she isn't Psyche but I didn't listen and I just went on with it. I needed to let out what I've felt for years even if its not with her atleast with Scythe I could be honest. But who am I kidding? I was wishing that it was Psyche who kissed me that hard, whom I touched and made out with.

My cheeks burned at the thought of my confession replayed. Fuck now she knows something against me. I groaned and panicked a little. What if she decides to tell her? What am I gonna do? I stood up from my bed and went to the balcony for some fresh air. I needed a drink. I know I needed one when Im this anxious.

I went out of the mansion to clear up my thoughts. I found my self walking once again in the garden but this time I took a different path, a path where I didn't know existed. I was just walking in between the tall corn stalks when I had a sniff of a familiar smell. That rich smell from the fresh leaves that we all crave. It wasn't that long when I surpassed the gates which was actually made by corn stalks, tall enough to block the views of it from the front. It was a marijuana mini field.

A/N:
Now people calm your tits down this is fiction. Let me put whatever idea I have on the story Im writing. And let's all put in mind that the characters in this story are all open minded and liberated which means they all have knowledge and access to all kinds of this stuffs BUT I wont go overboard and ruin their image in your mind. Just a little weed won't hurt right? Don't be a hypocrite if you haven't tried it then good for you but send no hate on the story and just go with the flow. I remind you all that this is fiction!! Marijuana Usage would be often and I say OFTEN not mostly but OFTEN. Okay chill. Back to the story.

I laughed at the thought of the Sy family using these kind of things is a HUGE I mean HUGE joke. They're respected and elite of the elite but I guess when you're that stress you need a little weed in your life.

I smiled at the medusa statue that laid at the center of the marijuana field. There her eyes moved and so as her body. This one is way advanced than the other statues. I took a step back when it spoke to me.

"Identify yourself or the alarms would go off." It said in a cold shuddering voice. And believe me I had goosebumps all over my body when it spoke.

"I-I'm S-Sofia Allison Wu." I barely said my name but I think it worked. The statues eye color went from red to green and smiled. It wasn't so heartwarming since its snake heads kept on moving and she was smiling like the clown of IT would do.

"Welcome to the secret garden of Aeolus which means the God and ruler of the Skies. I was programmed and built to be the protector of this garden. I am also an AI who was programmed by herself Cynthia Ambrose Sy. I was made for lethal protection and security, the snakes on my head shoots small needle like syringes that contains powerful enough to knock you out for 12hrs. Now this is a garden which only herself and her daughters are qualified to enter but since you were in to the VIP list which was encoded the minute you entered the house. You are given the privilege to enter such secret passageways and secret places in the mansion. Ask me if you seek anything and I'll provide you all the answers."

"I-I have no q-questions." I stuttered speaking.

"Well then stand still Ms Wu and I will scan you fully to provide you wide access throughout the villa without the need of verification." I awkwardly stood there infront of this statue which Im not sure if she truly is a staute or a robot since she looked surreal.