II - retreat

As I walked to the hotel I dialed dads number so that I could talk to him about him not allowing my car to be shipped here. Within a few rings he answered.

"Hey sweetie what's up?"

"Dad why can't my car be shipped here?"

"Bakit hindi mo ba nagustuhan yung binigay ni Mommy mo?" Okay wait what?? A car from mom?

"What do you mean dad? Anong binigay ni mom eh wala naman."

"Well diba you're in UK as of now? Your mom has asked me what car you liked and I told her the latest model of lambo that you really liked and also told her you're into big bikes."

"Dad I'm in LA. I told you di muna ako sa UK didiretso because you know I hated moms parents diba? So I wanted my three weeks away from UK. And what do you mean you told her what car Im into?"

"Anak she brought you a brand lamborghini aventador S and a 2019 ducati panigale V4 R to add to your collection. You should really head out to UK. Your mom has been looking forward to surprise you." I sighed at the thought of mom being disappointed. Besides she bought me the bike that I was supposed to get this year since I was saving for it. I felt a little bad but she should get used to it, after three years of consistently not visiting her for summer. If only she was not being controlled by my grandparents.

"Okay dad I'll call mom and tell her I'll be home tomorrow

"Okay dad I'll call mom and tell her I'll be home tomorrow." I said retreating. Well there goes my three weeks of fun. Fuck.

[9:25]
Incoming message from Dad:
Your flight has been booked. You're on first class. I'll send it to you through your email. You'll be taking a night flight for London.

I went up to my hotel room and started to prepare my things for the night fligh. I hate that I had to leave LA I guess it was just not meant to be.

[9:30am]
Calling Mom.

"Hey mom? Uhm I called dad about something. Im sorry I did not follow the plan." I said, totally regretting the fact that I disappointed my mom bigtime for the nth time.

"That's okay sweetie just tell me lang if you changed your mind." She gave out a long sigh as she said those things.

"Uhm I'm taking the very first flight available to London. Dad has booked my ticket. I'll be arriving there tonight around 6pm."

"Okay honey, Me and your sister would be picking you up. I already told your grandparents that you'll be home after three weeks so we wont be staying at the Grand mansion okay?"

"Wait so did you tell them that I'll stay in London for medschool?"

"No honey, I know how you hated both of their guts. We'll be staying somewhere else. I need to go sweetheart okay? I thought you weren't coming home so I went to work. Anyways, Take good care of yourself honey. We'll be waiting for you at the airport."

I ended the call and decided to went out to buy some things I need for the flight.