X - Wildfire

- SOFIA -

I closed my eyes as I felt her tongue on my chest. Licking from the center to my collarbone. I grasped her hair from the back of her neck and grinded on top of her.

"S-Shit a-ah" She whimpered against my body. Her arms tightened around my waist.

I bit my lip as she started sucking on my neck. The texture of her tongue, the warmth, the moist, the heat sent shivers throughout my body. I could feel her hot breath as she pants over my skin. Her hands roaming on my back, lightly digging her nails. I softly and needly grabbed her neck and made her face me. I looked at her and I could see the exact hunger that I felt for her.

I pushed her fast on the sofa with my hand lightly choking her pretty little neck. I kissed her with so much force, bit her lower lip and sucked her tongue. She did the same as I did.

Her body was warm and soaked by the sweat due to the friction of our body created. I could hear soft grunts from her, soft moans and her heart beating loudly against my chest. I pulled away from the kiss, trying to catch my breath. She smiled at me and held my waist tightly.

She stood up while I was still clinging on her waist. She held my butt tightly as I wrapped my arms on her neck. She took me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed.

She stood there and looked at me with desire as she slowly took off her bra. Exposing her lovely chest. I checked her out for a little while as she seduces me with her sexy stare. I could see her chest dripping wet from the sweat and my red stained marks, down to her toned abs and her v-line. Fuck. I bet she's dripping this much down there.

I bit my lip at the sight Im seeing. I'd do everything to have my lips on that gracious v-line of hers.

"Scythe." I called her, my voice hoarse, in deep need of her body against mine. She smirked at me before walking near the bed.

She crawled her way back on top of me. She straddled me and wrapped her fingers on my neck, enough to make me feel painlessly choked.

She went down to find my lips. Her hot breath on my cheeks as she made her way to my jaw. Planting wet sloppy kisses. She straddled on top of me as her hands roam on my breasts. Teasing me, she went down and left a trail of hickeys around my chest. She breathed heavily as her waist applied force against my body.

Her hands began moving south from my neck down to my chest. Cupping both of my breasts with her hands as she mercilessly played with it.

"H-Ha!" I gasped at the sensation she's making me feel. The way she touched me, her hands were soft and rough at the same time. She took me by surprise as I felt myself shudder. Her lips made contact with my breasts, her tongue licking the life out of my soul. Touching me in the most explicit way.

I held her hair tightly as she gently grazed her teeth on my skin. Small teeth marks, every sensation has brought me to a place I've never been to.

I grasped her hair abruptly as she was making love with my body. She went south, slowly trailing kisses. She was on her way to the hem of my underwear, reaching for the sides, she slid them lower, enough to show much of my v-line but enough to cover whats inside.

She looked at me with her eyes filled with lust, need and hunger. But as her eyes looked into mine it soon began to fill with worry. She slightly looked down and bit her lip.

"Sofia are you sure?"

A/N:
I know its short buttttt exams has been fucking up my mind. And my porn stash has been running out low. Just kidding! here's a cliffhanger! Hope you dont hang me for this!