XI - Sunkissed

- SCYTHE -

I woke up early as the blazing sunlight blinded me, making me unable to process the fact that I was naked beside my nemesis. I looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully, her hair was disheveled, her chest rising and descending as she calmly breathes.

The sunlight made its way to her body, lighting her glorious image showing her bare body. I saw a few marks on her neck, a few scratches.

I smiled as I remembered what had happened last night. I pulled her body closer to mine and kissed her bare shoulder. I held her for a little while before deciding to stand up.

I covered her body with the sheets that was over the edge of the bed. I kissed the top of her head. I tucked her hair on the side and stole another quick kiss. I went out of the room to gather some of my clothes.

I found my shirt near the door, my shorts somewhere in the room, my socks at the living room. I went back to where Sofia was sleeping and tidied it up. I bent down to pick up some of her clothes and folded it neatly. I placed her clothes on the table beside the bed. I went to fetch the empty bottles of cognac and vodka to throw it to the nearest bin. I cleaned the whole room neatly and so as the living room.

I went back to the bedroom just to check on Sophie. Now she has a nickname. Fuck. I hate to admit that she's just something I can't get enough of. I went out to the living room to stretch out a little. Fixed myself and made myself decent in the bathroom. I went in for a quick shower, quick enough not to wake up the sleeping devil.

I went over the drawers under the bed to see what clothes are there. I saw a few of my mother's work clothes neatly folded. Her basic white shirt and her slacks. I opened the next drawer close to it, saw some plain shirts and sweatshorts. I decided to wear her white shirt and pair it with one of her high waisted sweatshorts. Tucked in the shirt and rolled up the sleeves to my elbow. I left the top tow buttons of my shirt opened, enough to catch a glimpse of my cleavage. I smiled as I saw a few marks on my chest. I went in to check myself in the mirror, some of the marks are still fresh on my neck to my collarbone and on my chest. I sighed at what my parents and my sister would think of this.

I moved quietly enough not to wake her. I went out of the room, gathered the white chucks that I saw from my mother's shoe rack. Thank god we have the same shoe size.

I saw a few blunt that I tightly rolled last night. I hid them in my pocket and so as the lighter. I quickly went out of the house and took the shortcut back to the waterfall.

I swiftly got in the mansion without people noticing me. I was smiling victoriously as I was entering the hallway where my room was.

I took the blunt on my pocket and decided to light it. Im a badass bitch. I can smoke inside the house. I was puffing the air gloriously as I saw a tall figure leaning on my door. I caught a decent glimpse of the person who was now standing with both of her arms on her waist. It was my mother, with her long gallant lab gown and her usual work clothes.

I saw my mother smirk as I went in to hug her and kiss her goodmorning. She hugged me tight and kissed my cheeks.

"We were worried about you both. Good thing Mr. Sebastian has told us that you were both in the Garden of Aeolious." My mother said with much concern.

"Im sorry for not being able to let you both know beforehand." I turned my back and swiftly buttoned up my shirt.

My mom must've known what I was doing as she chuckled.

"You know I do have security cams around the house," I quickly turned and face my mother, "But don't worry there are no security cams on the bedroom, only in the lab and the ground floor."

My face heated as she was indicating that she knew what has happened between Sofia and I.

"You know honey, there's an option where you could turn of security mics around the area. There's no specific active microphone on the bedroom but due to the high quality microphones on the lab, it could pick up sounds within a 100meter radius."

"Fuck" I cursed mentally and verbally infront of my mother. She laughed and hugged me again this time much gentle. She tucked my hair on my ear and went a little closer.

"Next time turn off the microphone or command medusa." she whispered and pat my head as she let go of me.

"Breakfast is ready. I suggest that both of you should wear sweaters or hoodies. I'll turn the aircon on and lower the temperature around the house so that both of you wouldn't be teased by Psyche, God knows she'll freak the hell out."

I was still shocked that my mother lowkey told me that she heard us screaming the fuck out last night. But I'm glad that she isn't as uptight as she was back in London where gramps and granny's are.

I frowned at the thought. I hurried inside my room to pack some of my comfortable clothes, a few hoodies, undies and a spare clothes and underwear which are new by the way. Well just incase Sofia decides to join me through the days I'll be staying there.

I hurried back to the cabin, walking as fast as I could. Trying to ignore my hair as it flew back, exposing the marks in my neck. That earned me a few wide eyed maids and snickering guards. Fuckers. I cursed under my breath.

I arrived at the cabin not long enough and hurried upstairs. I was busy placing the bag filled with clothes on the sofa when someone just hugged me from behind.

I smiled as i felt her hot breath on my shoulder. Her face burried on my neck, making me shiver. She might've caught my reaction and I felt her lips form a smile.

I turned back and saw her standing gloriously bare infront of me. The sunlight glazing on her skin, looking like the Goddess I'd worship all my life. Her hair in perfect mess and her smile, fuck I'd love to crash my lips on that gorgeous smile of hers.

I walked in to close our distance and gave her the sweetest kiss I could give. I love how breathtaking she looks even in the bright light. This majestic view is making me want to pin that perfectly sun-kissed all day long.

A/N:
Never did anything this consistent in my life. I mean like even feelings aren't that consistent. If you don't agree then leave a comment and tell me how sturdy feelings are. And if you like this story and want me to update often then please leave a vote! Please tell me if there's things I need to improve :))

PPS:
College is killing me :(( Just had my prelims last monday and today we had our midterms. Next week friday might be our finals :(( Its like my soul is depleting every damn day that I live :((