XXIII

S O F I A

"Open the fuck up!" the person kept on banging the door hard enough for the doorknob to make a sound.

I saw Scythe's irritated face as she stood up and fixed herself up. The sound of her foot steps were loud enough to bring terror to the person who was knocking.

I hurriedly stood up and followed her as she walked towards the door of my room. She flung the door open and there we saw a man with a cigar on his mouth, smirking like motherfucking a-hole he is.

 She flung the door open and there we saw a man with a cigar on his mouth, smirking like motherfucking a-hole he is

"Im Heinrich, your mother's henchman. Nah just kidding. Im here to pick you little fuckers up." he said with a tone of sarcasm in his voice.

He looked at me as he took a hit on his cigar and mischievously winked at me. The nerve of the fucker!

We heard foot steps from the hallway. The footstep got nearer and there stood another devil.

"Ooh! I could sense the sexual tension between you two. So what's up? Haven't got the time to quench your needs?" she smirked as she took the man's cigarette and took a hit. She walked towards my way and stopped right infront of me.

"Now Sofia I didn't know nagpapa kain ka pala? You could've invited me? I love luscious red meat

"Now Sofia I didn't know nagpapa kain ka pala? You could've invited me? I love luscious red meat. Yung fresh na mapula pula." her hands reached for my suit and fixed it neatly as soon as she was done she walked back to her place.

"What is it Kate?" I faced the irritated person beside me whose fangs were already out, ready to devour these two. I held her hand to calm her down. She took a breath and exhaled heavily.

"This is my twin brother, Heinrich. Yes he was not joking about being a henchman. He will do everything to protect this family. However dirty or illegal it is. He's good at what he does. Good thing we never had to use his skills on that part," she stood up and fixed her suit and turned to face me. "We're here to make sure that the two of you will arrive on time for the 10am meeting with the board of executives."

I looked on wrist watch and saw that it was still 9am. We still have an hour more.

"Now chopchop everybody! Don't start fucking again okay? Damn I could hear your moans loud and clear just awhile ago. I bet Heinrich was enjoying the show." with that said she walked out and we were left with the said man.