XVIII

S C Y T H E

I could feel the heat of the light seeping through the blinders of the windows. I opened my eyes as I felt a movement from the bed. I could feel someone turning, I looked at the girl who's back is in front of me. I smiled as I went closer and hugged her.

I kissed the back of her neck as I felt her breath hitched. I hugged her tightly and her breathing started to calm down.

She must've been surprised at the gesture. I smiled at the back of her neck as she exhaled calmly, she must've felt my lips as I heard her giggle.

I heard a few light knocks from the door. I stood up and went up to the bathroom. I saw a black bathrobe hanged on the door. I wore it over my calvin kleins boxers and tighten it around my body.

I looked at the girl who was silently sleeping on the bed. She's wearing my white polo with nothing else underneath. I caught a glimpse of her breast as the light pierced through her clothing. I quickly grabbed the sheets and covered her body.

I heard a knock again but this time I could hear my sister's voice mocking me.

"Scythe open up we need to talk." My body completely woke up with what she said. Fuck what am I gonna do? I could hear her tapping her foot impatiently so I decided to just come out before she barges in.

"Ang aga aga nambubulabog ka." I said with my usual annoyed voice as I pushed her father to the hallway. It's not that I don't want my sister to know it's just that i don't want her involved in my mess.

"Oh bat ka galit? What did I even do? Ha? Mom wants you to sign something. Andyan na daw yung kay Sophie, she said na she went jogging daw kaya sayo ko na lang ibigay." Aba nantirik pa ng mata tong isang to. I sighed at her as she rolled her eyes.

"Eh bat sakin mo ibibigay? She's not my responsibility." She looked at me with her famous smirk. Nako putangina naasar ako ke aga aga.

"Mom wants both of you to kiss and make up." I looked at her acting like I disagree the fuck out of what she said. I mean its appealing but we already made out ay I mean we're okay na.

"Eh kung ikiskis ko mukha mo? Pscyhe you're already pissing me off." I gotta pull this annoyed look kasi baka ma figure out niya. Knowing Psyche she'll force to be in an awkward situation that I dont ever wanna find myself in.

I sighed as my mind continues to argue with my thoughts. I'm just not really ready for her to know such things and I know her, she'll warn Sophie before I even figure out what I'm feeling.

I heard a door opening behind us. My blood rose up to my brain causing it to malfunction. I-I suddenly can't breathe.

TANGINA SOFIA ALLISON WU! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Before I could even pull Psyche away she turned back and saw a girl with disheveled hair, bare foot wearing a white long sleeved polo rolled on her arms. She was quietly looking the opposite way as she creeps out of my room her back facing us.

She slowly crept to the hallway completely unaware of us behind her. I looked at my sister who's now red trying to suppress her laugh as she saw the whole damn thing.

I turned to Sophie's direction she's still tiptoeing towards the sides of the hallway and stopped at the very end and checked both left and right for any sight of a human being. She sighed calmly expressing relief as she saw that no one was in the particular hallway near her room.

My sister lost it when the girl tried to tiptoe omce again but ended up bumping the wall. She laughed hard earning a shriek of shock from the terrified Sophie. I saw the girl turning back, completely pale and frozen as she saw the two of us at the other end of the hallway.

I heard her curse as she quickly turned around to run towards her room. I didn't know she could run so fast since that was the only time I saw her run. Well no worries it benefits me either ways.

Great work Sofia, you officially lost a chance with my sister. I smirked at the thought.

My sister looked so red from laughing out loud. She was holding her stomach as she laughed hard. But then her face turned really serious as she suddenly stood up frozen infront of me.

She looked like she just realized what she saw. Her eyebrows soon furrowed down, she crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks, her nose flared giving out smoke as she toos it up with a long and cute pout. Fuck I'm dead!

"Hey Psyche-unnie~ calm down." I said as stepped backward as quiet as possible.

"No Scythe listen, no. Stay. Scythe stay!" She said with a voice so calm that I've never knew she's capable of. Her smirk became menacing whenever she's upset or mad.

"Come here let's talk." I was dumbfounded as fast as she came close to me and grabbed me by the ear as she pulled me towards my room.

"Fuck." I must've said it aloud as I heard my sister smirk in an evil way.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Part two coming up after my classes. 4-5:30 lang naman soooo yes hihi.

So ano kaya pag uusapan nila? Hmm.

Thanks for the reads and votes!