1. Dreams becoming true

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Saturday. I was at home on my small sofa. Living alone the way I did was pretty lonely.

My parents were nomads, who couldn't stay at one place for long. They were travel guide authors, so we had enough money. I decided to stay in Japan, because I was stressed out of changing schools every three months and I like manga...I was old enough to live alone and my parents sent me money and visited me sometimes.

I turned on the TV. Finding something interesting to watch I laid back and relaxed . It was the sports festival of U.A. High. I've always dreamed of going there and becoming a hero. Next year I would be old enough to attend the entrance exam. Only four months left of patient waiting.

~time skip~

I was nervous. Entering the buildings of U.A. for the first time, my dream of becoming a hero got a step closer to becoming true. I became even more nervous, as I felt everybody's looks burning my skin. 'Why are they looking at me?' I thought. Girls were whispering. Boys were staring with wide eyes and open mouths.

"She's so pretty." Hearing that I blushed. I didn't consider myself that pretty. More like... normal looking.

I didn't have more time to think about it, because I was getting confused by their expressions changing. They looked nervous and moved faster, while I stood there wondering why.

Soon I knew the reason. I heard something behind me getting louder and louder. I turned around, looking at a crimson eyed boy. He seemed angry.

"Can I help you?"

"Get the FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!"

"Excuse me?!"

"I said GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!"

I suddenly lost control. "NO, you will have to take ANOTHER FUCKING WAY!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?"

He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me closer to him. I punched his jaw. Don't expect me to play all helpless. I'm at the entrance exam after all, and I didn't do nothing for it. That surprised him, and he let go.
I angrily stomped away. He yelled after me, even louder than before. I didn't know that was even possible.

"GET BACK HERE, BITCH!!!"

I ignored him, not looking back.

After entering a huge hall, I picked a seat. Next to me was a greenish haired girl. She looked odd, but I didn't care.

"Hi. I'm (L/N)(Y/N). "

She looked at me with her big eyes.

"Hi. I'm Asui Tsuyu. Call me Tsu. " she answered in a calm voice.

~
After some banana head teacher explained the exam, we all were ordered to some gigantic doors. Nervously I stood next to Tsu, who seemed as nervous as I was. I tried to calm myself down and thought about how to get many points.

[OMG I hope it's okay. 😅 Updating soon. I promise. Please give me some feedback. This is the first thing I've ever posted and I'm excited. If you like, share your ideas of how to continue. I appreciate every reader. ❤]