20. Dorms!?

(Y/N)'s POV

School had started again. I was on my way to U.A. and was still a little tired and not in the greatest mood. I yawned.

In the classroom I sat down at my usual seat in front of Bakugo.

"Morning... " He greeted me a little bored. I just hummed in response. Seemed like he was in the same 'great' mood.

"Seems like someone's on her period.~" Kaminari said. If looks could kill, he would have died after saying this.

"Dude, that's not funny. Girls are in pain during their period. " Kirishima defended us girls.

Well, I indeed was on my period, and I wasn't ashamed of it. It is completely normal, but I wasn't really keen on the whole class knowing.

The bell rang and Aizawa stepped in front of the class.

"Morning... I have an announcement to make: In a conference the principal and the teachers made an important decision. You will live in a building on the school grounds, where you will have dorm rooms, when we have talked to all your parents. " he announced. The class was getting loud, but then only one word was heard: "WHY!?" we all said in unison.

Our teacher continued explaining. "Well, the villains are everywhere, and for some unknown reason, they keep attacking two of the students in this class... but if we only give them extra security, the rest of the class could be possible target, and we want to stay save and fair. They would have excess to the training grounds all the time, so it's better if we just let all of you live here.... So, All Might and I planned on talking to your parents today. Whose parents don't have time? "

Well, my parents were in Europe right now, so... I raised my hand. Aizawa nodded over to me, to show me I have permission to talk.

"Well... I live alone, and my parents are in Europe. "

" Can we call them?"

" That should be possible. "

"Okay... we will come to every one of you today, so be ready. Talking to everyone will take all day, so we end class earlier. Class dismissed!"

We all packed our stuff and me and Bakugo left. ~

"He meant us with 'two of the students', didn't he?" I said.

"Yup...and now we have to live with the fuck faces... "

" I don't mind... but it couldn't hurt if Mineta would live somewhere else. He's such a perv! "

"If he ever tries to pull something, I'll just kill him for you... "

"Alright, thanks... "

We each arrived at home and waited for the teachers.