3. The Letter

(Y/N)'s POV

As I was walking home, I wondered. Why was becoming a hero my dream again?
I remembered.
Because my parents and I were traveling a lot, I saw many different people. That included heroes. I was fascinated by them and thought, there is no hero like me yet... I know, that's a really weird reason, but since then, becoming a hero was my dream and goal.

Lost in thoughts, I finally arrived home.
I took my key from my pocket and unlocked the front door.

Walking inside, I instantly made my way upstairs into my room and changed.

I was already wearing a training suit, but usually I wear pajama-like clothes at home, and I was a little sweaty. As lazy as I am, I grabbed a snack from the kitchen and jumped on the sofa. I was so exhausted, that I fell asleep, the snack packaging in my arms.

Bakugo's POV

I still couldn't believe it. Only second. That damn bitch in first place. I will beat her ass.
I stomped home in anger.

~time skip ~

The entrance exam was a few weeks ago. I was taking a jog out of boredom and I wanted to stay fit. I still had to beat her ass. When I got home again, I checked the mail box. There was the letter I had waited for so long.

A little excited I took it and jumped on the sofa.

I opened it immediately. Of course, I've been excepted. Second place isn't actually bad, but I WANTED TO BE THE BEST.
[ I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was...... okay I'm leaving now, bye]
I'm in class 1-A of the hero dept. The uniform would be sent to me.

I smirked.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was cleaning and managing the household, while listening to music. As I was going to the mail box, I didn't expect anything. I totally forgot about the U.A. letter, because I was waiting for so long already. But there it was.

It was obvious, that I got in, because I was first. The letter insured my thought.
I was in hero class 1-A. I'd get the uniform soon.

I jumped around in joy, ran into my warm living room and happily danced to my music for about half an hour.

Another step closer.

~time skip~

Tomorrow would be my first day at U.A., so I prepared everything I needed. I packed my bag and tried on my uniform. Then I took a long, warm shower and went to bed. Excited I tried to fall asleep.

'Tomorrow will be great.'