10. Kidnapped

Bakugo's POV

It was dark, so I couldn't see anything.

"(Y/N)!?"

"Bakugo!?"

"Where the fuck are we?"

" I don't know. "

"Then hurry the fuck up and give us light, idiot. "

"Oh, right. "

She lit up the room with white light and shaped a ball, so we could see the surroundings. The room was tiny and almost completely empty. We were the only existence in it. There was a little opening, where I guess they could talk to us. We sat really close to each other, because we didn't have much space. My face heated up a little, but I soon focused again.

"What the fuck? Did we just get teleported into a small, fucking, empty room?"

"I guess so... "

"(Y/N), why the fuck was your light red back there?!" I was completely confused, because she never used red light before.

"I don't know! I thought my light was always white, but I guess I was wrong. And this red light was really damn hot."

"Hmm... that's odd. Maybe... "
I didn't finish my sentence, because I had an idea. I'm such a smartass.

"Maybe... what?"(Y/N) asked.

"Unimportant!"

She frowned a little.

"Bakugo?" I suddenly heard her soft voice ask.

I hummed in response.

"What will happen next? I'm scared. What if my parents want to visit me, but then they get to know they will never see me again?!" she started crying.

"Damn crybaby... everything is going to be fine! We will definitely make it out of here!"

"You promise?"

"I fucking promise!"

She let out the last tears and I just had to fucking hug her.

There was a cute, terrified, crying girl next to me. You can't do anything else but hug her!

Now was the right time! The right time to let my plan work out.

"USE YOUR QUIRK!"

"Wh-What? Why?"

"JUST FUCKING USE IT ALREADY!"

"Okay, okay"

Her hands began to glow, and it seemed like my plan did work out.

I thought of the colour as an achievement in a game with different abilities. Back there she was totally scared, which 'unlocked' red. I just had to wait for her to feel extreme emotions again. This time sadness.

"WHOA... WHY IS IT FREAKING BLUE?!?"

I smirked.