26. Trail

(Y/N)'s POV

We all had prepared ourselves and today was the day. The sports festival.

I had trained so much. Now I can control white, red, blue and pink perfectly.

The entire school was in the arena and each class was introduced one by one. My class first of course.

Then it was announced, that the three best of the entrance exam are going to hold a speech. Why didn't anyone tell me?!

I had to go up on the stage first, sweat running down my face.

"Don't worry. You can do it. " I heard Bakugo try to comfort me.

"H-Hello. " I stuttered. "Thank you all for coming here today. I wish every student competing good luck. Though I will of course try my best too. "

People clapped as I stepped down the stage to my classmates. Next up was Bakugo.

"Just so you know... I will fucking win this, so don't even get your hopes up!" He came to us again while a loud 'boo' was heard.

I didn't know the third person, so I didn't listen... ups.

Then it was decided what the first round will be.... a trail.

That's okay. I'm really fast with my wings.

The thing is, it was going to start in a tunnel, and there are not many people who can pass it at the same time.

I tried to raise no suspicion and sneaked to the tunnel's entrance. My plan worked out and when we got the signal to start, I was at the front. The others behind me started to get stuck, while I had almost passed the tunnel. When I was outside, I immediately grew my wings, and then suddenly heard an explosion. Seems like Bakugo fought his way through the crowd.

I was still ahead, but suddenly there were gigantic robots. They looked like the ones from the entrance exam. I hadn't fought the giant ones before, but I thought it would be done easily. Well.... I was wrong.

One of them was about to smash me to the ground, when Bakugo suddenly appeared out of nowhere and saved me.

"Thanks. That was close... " I said a little shocked.

" Watch out next time, idiot!" he lectured me, while we were still running and had passed the robots. We both still were in first place and Todoroki joined us.

Next was a canyon we had to cross. Of course, no difficulty for me, but the others to had their ways too. While I was using my wings, Bakugo used his explosions to fly and Todoroki slid over a robe with his ice.

Last but not least was a mine field. Now I had a clear advantage. I could just fly, while Todoroki's quirk had nothing to do with air in the first place and Bakugo's quirk was too risky with the mines.

Suddenly I was pulled down. I looked down to see my crimson-eyed friend.

"What are you doing!?"

"Take me with you! I saved you back there! You owe me something!"

"I would, but you're so heavy. "

"When we're high enough, I can fly on my own. "

I sighed. "Okay... I will try. "

After lots of struggling, I managed to get us up in the air and we flew to the finishing line. We even passed Todoroki.

When we were almost there we landed again and looked into each other's eyes. Again, our way of communicating.

We stood beside each other and passed the finishing line together.

"BOTH IN FIRST PLACE ARE AGAIN THE TWO FIRST PLACED STUDENTS OF THE ENTRANCE EXAM, (Y/N) (L/N) AND KATSUKI BAKUGO. " a loud voice announced. I guessed Present Mic.

Me and Bakugo hugged.

I couldn't believe it. We did it, we won!