28. (Y/N) vs Deku

Bakugo's POV

Now it was time for the fucking final round. The PvP. We got the fighting plan, and first was (Y/N) vs damn Deku.

She will definitely win this, because she is fucking strong.

Well.... even if I don't like to say it, Deku isn't all stupid, but (Y/N) is way smarter and fucking stronger.

"Okay... I will go down to my waiting room now. Wish me luck!" the girl smiled.

"You don't need luck. You'll win anyways!"

She blushed and went off.

When the time came, she and Deku stepped on the battle field. (Y/N) totally got this! She's the strongest and best person in the whole fucking world... and the prettiest... But that's unimportant right now!

Now the fight began. She didn't use her wings like usual. I understood why. It would have been too risky, because she couldn't completely calculate her position in the air, so maybe she would cross the border line of the battle field without noticing.

Instead she made a chain with some weigh at the end, so when she would swing it around, she would knock Deku out of the field.

She tried exactly that, but damn Deku punched her light away, fending off the attack. Fuck.

(Y/N) fell down caused by Deku's power. Now he took his turn to attack and tried to take this opportunity to pull her out the field by her arms.

She of course didn't take that and threw Deku right over her head to the ground. She pinned him down, while he was flustered by (Y/N) being on top of him.

I definitely didn't like this! Floaty next to me also seemed to dislike that. But (Y/N) couldn't just do that! I was the only one she had ever fought with in that way! What did she think she was doing?!

Anyways, she used the same technique as in our fight back then. Well... Deku of course lost consciousness, because of the punch against his jaw.

"HELL YES! SHE WON! GO, SHORTY!" I yelled in joy.

And that's how this round had ended.