40. Epilogue

(Y/N)'s POV

After the license exam me and Katsuki finally had lots of time for our relationship again. Slowly we also managed to survive in school for two more years. In our third year, we were known under the name shooting star, because we two always built a team and were known for being a kinda cute couple. The name shooting star was because of our quirks, but I'm not sure. They just gave us that name.

I mean, everybody knew our quirks, because first of all: Everybody watches the sports festivals and we are always near or surely first place. Second of all, we were members of the big five, so basically everyone in school knew and respected us, if not already for just being in A-class.

I know it used to be the big three a few years ago, but there were just so many strong students in our grade....and they're all from A-class ^^'

>Deku
>Todoroki
>Katsuki
>me
>Momo

We were the big five.

---

So, after our graduation we had no trouble finding someone to hire us. Actually, we got a ton of requests and they were fighting for us. And they wanted me and Katsuki in a team, because as I said, we were shooting star.

We had a job really quickly and were already involved in some action, but nothing heroes couldn't handle. After a while Katsuki moved into my place, because I owned a freaking house since my parents let me life in Japan.

Sometimes there was trouble with the cleaning schedule, 'because we were both lazy af, but we just cleaned together in the end.

Sometime later, we had to go on a business trip, but there Katsuki suddenly proposed to me!? Of course, I said yes!

---

The wedding was beautiful! I wore the long white sparkly dress of my dreams and there were so many people. Our families, especially my parents, our friends, the whole A-class.....it was just a perfect day with delicious cake.

Two days later we flew away for our honeymoon. The island we were on was beautiful. The sun was shining, the wind was soft and warm, the palm trees were throwing shadows onto the warm sand and the sound of waves filled the space....

---

"KATSUKI!?" I yelled from the bathroom.

I heard footsteps, a thud, a groan and more footsteps as my husband finally opened the door in panic.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHO HURT YOU!?" he yelled, when his eyes widened. "Why are you crying?" he calmly asked me as he realized I was still alive and unharmed.

Was I crying? I touched my face and indeed, there were tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh..." I calmly smiled and finally took the pregnancy test out to show him.

His crimson eyes widened again as he saw the two red stripes. The room fell silent.

"Sutsuki." he broke the silence.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Her name will be Sutsuki."

"How do you even know it's a girl?" I smirked.

"Because she will be as pretty as her mom."

I started laughing. It was cheesy but cute. "Now I want a boy just to prove you wrong."

His expression changed to an all too familiar angry one as he started tickling me.

-The End- 
(Do continue reading tho!)