24. Great morning

(Y/N)'s POV

After the exhausting day I went to bed and... I was excited for the first night in my new room. Not surprising...

My bed was so comfortable, and my room looked so cool at night with the fairy lights.

They say the first dream in a new home will come true. Let's see... A little later I fell asleep. ~

I woke up and got ready. When I met up with the others, they all seemed happy. Some proudly showed me their professional hero licenses. I was confused.

When I sat down, there was my pro hero license right in front of me on the table too. Now I was happy too and we all celebrated our success.

As I looked around, I saw every of my dear friends (the girls) kissing a guy. The ships sailed.

Then I realized, if the ships sailed, that meant me and Bakugo.... My face heated up and I hid it with my hands and closed my eyes.

When I opened them again, there was a face. Bakugo's face. He looked into my (E/C) orbs while l looked into his red ones. He closed them slowly and got closer to me. I got nervous. He was about to kiss me.

The moment our lips met, I woke up. Realizing it was just a dream, I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. A light red spread on my cheeks. Why would I dream something like that?!

Now I got ready for real and met up with my classmates. It was the weekend, so not everyone was there yet, but it was loud like there was.

Some boys yelled at each other in the living room. Great way to start into the day. Of course, Bakugo was one of those boys.

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT FUCKING AGGRESSIVE!"

"OF COURSE, YOU ARE! STOP DENYING IT!" Kaminari claimed.

"NO, YOU STOP TELLING LIES!" Bakugo yelled with small explosions in his hands.

"GUYS, CALM DOWN! And don't be so loud! People are still asleep. "

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THOSE EXTRAS!"

I gave Bakugo a death glare in response. He just 'tch'ed.

"BAKUGO IS WAY TO AGGRESSIVE!"

"WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO YELL?!"

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!"

"BUT....... " they continued without listening to me. It was like I wasn't even there, and they drove me crazy. I was so frustrated, because I couldn't stop them.

Then Bakugo noticed and suddenly yelled at me "QUIRK! NOW!", while Kaminari was still complaining.

First, I was a little confused, but soon realized what he meant and activated my quirk.

This time it was pink.

Bakugo came over to me and said, "I knew it!"

"But what does it do?" I asked.

We checked and tried out some stuff like temperature, holding it against objects, making moves with it... nothing.

"How about a person?" Bakugo suggested.

"Okay, come here!"

"Oh, hell no!!! Who knows what it does?! Test it on that guy. Maybe it makes him shut up. "
He pointed at Kaminari, who was still yelling at Bakugo, that hadn't listened to him.

I did what my friend suggested and... it actually made 'Pikachu' shut up!? He seemed way calmer than just a second before....