31. What's wrong!?

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the day after the sports festival. Me and Bakugo got a lot of attention yesterday, since we won. There were many reporters, who asked many questions.... I hate questions....

They asked stuff like: How does it feel to win? Is All Might a good teacher? Are you two a couple?

Over time I got used to those questions though......

Right now, we tried to figure out, what the violet light does.

As usual we try stuff like holding it against objects, checking the temperature and... trying to use it on people.

"Bakugo, let's try using it on a person! It's the only option left. "

"Alright. Then go find someon-" Before he could finish the sentence, I had already found someone. Him.

"Did it do something?"

No answer. I looked at him, trying to figure out what's wrong. His eyes were blank as well as the rest of his face.

I began to panic. "Bakugo?? What's wrong?! Katsuki!? TALK TO ME!"

"What do you want me to say?" he said monotone. Something was definitely not right! What did my quirk do?!

"Say what you want!"

"What you want. "

"Nooo, that was totally a dad joke." I facepalmed. "Tell me what's on your mind!"

"(Y/N), I l- what the fuck just happened!?"

I was relieved. He was back to normal... but what did he want to say?...

"I used my quirk on you and suddenly you acted weird and did everything I said. "

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU USE IT ON ME?! But well, seems like some kind of hypnosis. "

"And probably it has a time limit... interesting. "

"Let's go try it out on extras! "

I glared at him. "Wasn't there a guy with a similar quirk yesterday? What was his name again? Shinso? I could go talk to him. "

"NO! "

"What? Why?"

"Uhm... His quirk works different, so he couldn't help you. It would be a waste of time!" he seemed unusually nervous.

"Why so nervous? And since when do you pay attention to other people and know how their quirks work? Are you really Katsuki?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'm not nervous, nor do I pay attention to extras!!!"

"Okay, it's still you. Stop worrying me! I almost thought, my quirk damaged your brain." I laughed.

He just 'tch'-ed. "It would have been possible! That's why you shouldn't try your quirk out on me!"

"Okay. Then let's try it out on the 'extras'" I giggled.