14. Class trip?!

(Y/N)'s POV

I finished changing real fast to avoid any more questions.

At the training field there were some boys already. They built a little crowd that surrounded Bakugo. As expected they spammed questions again and Bakugo's face was red. I guess they asked the same as the girls.

Then Kirishima turned around and started asking me and the other boys joined him. It was total chaos. They pulled me into their crowd and I was next to Bakugo. He looked in my (E/C) eyes as I looked in his crimson ones. We both blushed and looked away in embarrassment.

We are NOT a freaking couple!

We looked each other in the eyes again, ignoring the others. We nodded, as we had the same idea.
I took a step closer to him and he let go a big explosion, blowing our classmates away at once.

"Woah guys. Such a nice teamwork. And you didn't even talk. " Kaminari pointed out.

"This was fucking counterproductive!" Bakugo sighed to me. I nodded as we both sweatdropped.

Somehow, we survived that day.

~time skip~

It was Friday and a few weeks had passed. Things didn't really change, and I sat at my desk in the classroom. At least all the questioning ended.

Aizawa stepped in front of the class.

"Morning... We will be going on a class trip next week. " he said monotone as always.

What? He could have announced that earlier.

The other seemed as surprised as me.

"Where will we be going?" Ashido asked curiously.

"To some mountains or whatever. There also is a lake, so make sure to bring bathing suits. "

I got excited. It's like a nice summer vacation.

"Class dismissed. " Aizawa growled and we started packing our stuff.

Me and Bakugo walked outside. We got kinda closer and always went home together.

"So, what do you think about that class trip?" I asked.

"Hmm... I like hiking, so mountains sound good. "

"I really like the idea of a lake. "

"You like swimming?"

" Yeah. This is going to be so much fun!"