4. Too late

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the day. I woke up early to have enough time to get ready. The uniform was still a little stiff, but it was okay. I wore some long, dark grey socks to it. My plan seemed to work out... If only...
I spent most of my leftover time with calmly eating breakfast, as I noticed I forgot the hair. I rushed to the bathroom and tried to style my (H/C) hair, according to my plan. Turns out it was a bad hair day... dammit ...

When it looked okay, I grabbed my bag and just ran in the direction of U.A.
I wasn't too late yet.
At least I didn't live too far away, so I would be there any minute.

"Don't be late... " I said under my breath.".... on the first day already. "

I arrived at U.A., panting and out of breath. I ran into the building, searching for my classroom. Where was it!?
Then I saw a sign, that said '1-A'. Finally.

Bakugo's POV

I sat in the classroom for a while now and class was about to start. Sitting next to the window, I thought about that damn bitch in first place. She should be in the same class. Who was she? How did that (Y/N) (L/N) look? I put my legs up on the empty seat in front of me. My thoughts were interrupted by Deku's annoying voice. He was talking to a girl with short, brown hair.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DEKU!!!"

Everyone was quiet. Some homeless looking guy quickly took this as an opportunity to stand in front of the class.

"Hello. I'm Aizawa Shota, and I'm your homeroom teacher. "
he said in an annoyed, sleepy voice.

Suddenly the door slammed open. There stood a short [if you're tall, just imagine being short], panting girl. It seemed like she had been running. Haven't I seen her before?! Wasn't that the bitch, that was in my way to the entrance exam!?

The 'teacher' slowly turned to look at her.

"And who might you be?" he sighed.

The girl responded, still panting "(Y/N)(L/N). Sorry I'm late. "

My eyes widened a bit, as I heard her name.

So it was her!

"Just sit down. I don't actually care anyways. "he sighed again.

(Y/N)'s POV

I nodded and looked around to find a seat. There was only one left, in front of... THE ASSHOLE!?! I sweatdropped and quietly made my way there. I faked a smile and looked directly into his crimson-red eyes. He looked annoyed, but a little angry too.

"Could you please take your feet down?" I question, trying to be nice.

"Shut up! "

*sigh* why did I even try?

I pushed away his feet, which I really struggled with, and sat down. I didn't wanna make any more trouble...