8. The fight

(Y/N)'s POV

Our fight was going on for a while now. No one really got the upper hand. I was a little surprised about that, because I thought he would win.

I know I was better than him at the entrance exam, but it was the rescue points that made the difference. In just a simple fight like this, I thought he would have the upper hand right away.

I focused on blocking and avoided attacking. I had one special attack in mind, that I would win with. I only waited for the right moment.

When that moment came, I hid behind some rocks. He didn't know where I was, and I suddenly attacked from behind, pulling him down. I was on top of him, drawing circles on his muscular chest.

"Wha- !?"he was flustered.

"You know, I've seen you blush back there. " I said calmly, my cheeks slightly pink. This was so embarrassing!

His face was totally red. That was my opportunity to punch his jaw, like I did once before, knocking him out this time.

"I won!" I shouted in joy.

Of course, I took Bakugo to Recovery Girl. She sighed and kissed his forehead. I laid him down on a bed and waited for him to wake up.

~time skip~

Class had already ended.

"AHHHH" he suddenly screamed. I almost fell off my chair.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"Calm down! You're at the infirmary, because I've knocked you out during our fight. "

I guess he remembered, because he blushed again. He looked away in embarrassment and made a 'tch' sound.

I laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK'S SO FUNNY!?"

"You're blushing again. "I giggled. His face turned deep red.

"STOP IT! I'M NOT!"

"Okay, okay... I'm gonna go home now. "

I grabbed my bag and turned to the door.

"WAIT. I'M NOT FUCKING DONE YET. " He ran after me, as I stepped outside the room.

"YOU PLAYED TOTALLY UNFAIR, BITCH!"

Normally I would have yelled back a thousand times by now, but I guess you get used to it.

"No, because we never clarified any rules. " I smiled.

It seemed like he wanted to yell again but realized what I said was true.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"I'm going home, bitch. Why are you following me?!"

"Oh, I guess we live in the same direction then. "

"Tch"