29. Bakugo vs Uraraka

(Y/N)'s POV

Yes! I won! I felt a little sorry for Midoriya though...

I wasn't really hurt, so I didn't need to go to Recovery Girl. I went up to my class again.

There I was congratulated by everyone.... well, except for Uraraka. She was really quiet. I guess she was worried for Midoriya, so I understood.

But Bakugo was suspiciously silent. Did something happen?

"Is something wrong?"

"...No..." I didn't believe him. Something was definitely not right.

"I have to go now. My fights next." he just said and went away.

But who was he going to fight? I looked at the plan. It was Uraraka.

I didn't really know who to cheer for. I was friends with both of them. But Bakugo was my best friend.... and I really wanted to fight him later, so in the end, I had my mind set.

They stepped on the battle field and the fight began.

Uraraka of course tried to make him float, but for that she needed to touch him.

Bakugo had a clear advantage, because his quirk also worked on distance. He could just blow her away with one simple move.

In that moment I again realized how strong he was. I blushed a little. Don't blush! Don't make it obvious!

But then I saw something I didn't like at all. Bakugo wasn't careful for a second and Uraraka got dangerously close... to his face... with hers.

They almost kissed! But... No! Why did that make me so mad?! I felt like I'm the only one, who's allowed to kiss him. Well... we had only kissed once. And that was when I almost drowned and he saved my life. And that's not really a kiss. And... And... And...

In the end Bakugo won. I was still kinda mad, but I was happy for him. Though I didn't show it.

In following fights, I let it all out and won every battle so far. So my quirk is really stronger combined with feelings.