35. She has her eyes everywhere!

[First of all, guys, I don't want you guys to run out of holy water and bleach, so this is a fluff! I'm sorry, if you wanted something else.]

(Y/N)'s POV

The next morning went smoothly. I woke up, got dressed and everything. Well... It was just a little awkward with the Christmas presents. I didn't have any for them!

"Oh, (Y/N). Don't be silly. You are present enough. " Mitsuki giggled. I just smiled in response.

After eating breakfast, which was delicious again, I thanked them for having me, and wanted to leave.

"Wait up! I'm taking you home!" Katsuki said.

"It's a beautiful day, kids. Why don't you go outside and do something together?"

"MOM!"

"... That's right though. " I agreed with her.

"..... fine! Then, let's go. " My boyfriend growled.

I wanted to go to the mall, since it's Christmas sale. Well, I know it's not outside, but I couldn't let this opportunity slip. And I could still buy some presents. Well, Katsuki wasn't too keen on it though.

"Do we fucking have to?"

"Ye- OMG look at that boutique! Let's go there!"

I dragged him into the store and I grabbed everything I liked. I tried it on, but well.... since I'm really short, a lot of the stuff was too big.

Katsuki sighed. "I'm gonna get you some stuff that actually fits you, idiot. "

When he came back, I saw a lot of (F/C) in his hands. I was really impressed. He really knows my favorite colour.

Most of it fit me, and I really liked it.

"Wow! Since when do you know so much about fashion and what clothes I like!"

He got a little pissed.

"Chill! That was a compliment. " I giggled.

He looked a bit confused and I stepped closer to him. And closer, and closer. Eventually not even a sheet of paper could have fit between us.

"Thank you. " I whispered, while we both leaned in for a kiss. It ended up being more passionate, than I had expected it to be.

After paying the clothes and buying some stuff at other stores, I felt really hungry.

"Let's buy food!" I claimed.

"Okay, well, that was random! Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm not. OF COURSE, I AM!"

"Fucking chill, babe! I believe you! Otherwise you wouldn't yell. "

"You know me to well, but *gasp*. Did I just here a 'babe'!?"

"uhm... yeah(?)"

"I FUCKING LIKE IT!"

"Is it only me, or is it almost like we switched personalities?"

"Who cares? Come here! Gimme a kiss, babe! " I said the last word extra loud.

He just did as I said and kissed me.

Ashido's POV

I was just going through the mall for all the sales, and then I see (Y/N) and Bakugo kissing like it was the end of the world. I also heard (Y/N) call him 'babe'. Finally. It was about time!

I couldn't resist to take a picture as a proof, because I had a great plan.