22. At (Y/N)'s home

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat at the dining table with my phone, waiting for my teachers.

When the doorbell rang, I stood up and opened the door.

"Hello, young (L/N). "

"Hello. "I smiled. "Come in please "I said politely.

The three of us sat down at the dining table, where I sat before their arrival.

"First things first.... you know you are one of the two students, who are the reason for this, right?" Aizawa asked me.

"Of course, I do. " I tried not to sound ashamed.

"Do your parents know about the incidents?"

"No... I didn't want to worry them... knowing them, they would fly here right away for actually nothing. Maybe they wouldn't even let me live here on my own anymore... "

"... Okay. It's your decision on whether you tell them or not, but we need them to agree on the dorm situation!"

I was relieved. "Okay. I will call them now then. "

I picked up my phone, typed the phone number and pressed the call button.

"Hallo, wer ist da? Non, qui est-ce?" I recognized my mom's voice.

"Eh, hello, mom? English please. "

" Oh, honey. It's you. " she said in a happy tone. " Why are you calling? Is something wrong?"

"No, everything's fine. Well, my teachers are here and want to talk to you. "

" Did you do something?!"

" No. They just need all parents to agree to something. "

"Oh, okay "

I gave my phone to my teachers and All Might turned the call to speaker mode.

"Hello, Mrs. (L/N). "

"Hello. What do you need me to agree on?"

"Well, some students were involved in villain attacks, that's why we decided, for the safety of the children, we want them to live in dorms on the school grounds. Is this okay with you?"

"Yeah that's great. I'm glad to hear the teachers care about the student's safety. "

"Of course, we do. That's all we needed to know. Do you have any more questions?"

"Does it cost anything?"

"No, it doesn't. "

"Okay.... "

"Mom, should I sell the house then?" I asked.

"No... we keep it for Christmas, or if your dad and I just want to visit. "

"Okay. Bye, mom. "

"Bye. "

I ended the call and leaded All Might and Aizawa to the door again. We all said goodbye and I shut the door.

Excited I ran upstairs and started packing my stuff.