Extra 1

(Y/N)'s POV

I let the soft (H/C) hair of the little girl in front of me glide through my hands as I rested on the edge of her bed. It had been twelve years since I had given birth to Sutsuki and yes, Katsuki won the bet about the child being a girl, but I still couldn't be happier. Fortunately, she didn't have all of her dad's short temper. She rarely yelled, but when she did, she was a cursing aggressive little beast.

I took the hair brush and started combing the spiky mess on my daughter's head. I still didn't get how it could be so soft and spiky at the same time.

"Mom..." Sutsuki turned her head and looked at me with her large crimson-red doll eyes.

I hummed to let her know I was listening.

"How come you are so close with all my friends' parents?" she turned her head back as I began braiding her long (H/C) strands.

I was a little surprised by the question but chuckled lightly. "Well that is a funny story actually..."

~flashback~

I was wearing my all too familiar hero costume as I stood next to Ochako, that was wearing hers too. We were currently preparing for a big mission, but there was no rush, so we had a little chit-chat.

"Oh man...I will miss this." I calmly sighed.

"What do you mean!? Are you quitting?!" Ochako yelled in shock.

"What?! No! I'm just taking a break from work soon, so this will be my last mission for some time..."

"Don't scare me like that!" she answered relieved. "May I ask why?"

"Oh, yeah, because of the pregnancy." I shrugged.

"Because of the what!?" She grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me like mad.

" Yeah, did I forget to mention it? I'm pregnant." I said unbothered by her going crazy.

"For how long already!?"

"About a month..."

~6 months later~

I had just arrived at a café, where I was supposed to meet Kyoka. I seemed to be early, so I took a seat and waited, when suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I turned my head around and thought I'd see Kyoka, but to my surprise I looked into the brown orbs of Ochako instead.

"Hi, haven't seen you in a while." she greeted me.

"Hi-" I was interrupted by her practically jumping in front of me and gesturing to her big belly.

"No way!" I said as my (E/C) eyes lit up.

"Yeah...when I told Deku about your pregnancy, we figured we're ready for a baby too. Besides...wouldn't it be awesome if our kids would grow up together and will be in the same class and stuff..." she explained.

I jumped into her arms with tears in my eyes and a bright smile on my face. "That's fantastic!" I mumbled loud enough for Ochako to hear.

We were totally caught up in the moment, when we were interrupted.

"WTF!? You guys are pregnant too?!" the voice of the female I had actually waited for asked in disbelief.

I abruptly turned to her as my (E/C) eyes widened. "No effing way!!"

"Well, that was the actual reason for the invitation to the café..." Kyoka chuckled but was still in disbelief.

~end of flashback~

"And that's not even all of it, but I'll tell you another time. It's time for you to go to school now." I said as Sutsuki nodded, even though I could tell she would have wanted to hear more.

Her two braids were done by now and they always looked a little funny with her spiky explosion of bangs.

She grew so fast...and will be going to U.A. soon...