39. Pro hero license exam

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the day of the exam. I was so excited, I needed to use the pink light on myself several times.

Our class was standing in front of the building, that we soon entered. There were many classes from many schools. Outside we had spoken with some other students (with a very funny teacher by the way.)

A guy with curly dark hair tried talking to me. There's nothing wrong with that, but he did it in a rather flirty way. Katsuki growled at him, pulling me over to himself and hugging me by the waist. I just chuckled to myself, hugging back and afterwards giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Some guy that almost fell asleep then explained the exam. He looked like he needed some coffee....or a snickers.

And then finally, we were allowed to enter the field. We knew that U.A. would probably be targeted first, so the class agreed on working together. It took a bit of convincing for my boyfriend though.

When the exam started, we got attacked from every direction, just like we thought. Though nobody was hit yet. Our plan seemed to work, when suddenly the guy from before caused an earthquake and we were separated. Katsuki tried to grab my hand, but he didn't manage in time, so we were separated too.

When I had recovered from the fall, I realized I was stuck with one other person, the flirty guy with curly hair.
He looked at me with satisfaction in his eyes, like this was exactly what he tried to achieve. I didn't budge. He underestimated me.

"Looks like we are alone now. I'm Shindo by the way." He spoke in a calm voice. "I wanted to introduce myself before, but that hedgehog guy interrupted our nice conversation. Why don't we continue now that we're alone? What's your name?"

I gave him a death glare. Did he think this was a joke?!

"You don't need to know my name, and by the way, this exam is dead serious to me!"

His expression didn't change from the smile. "Well, I'm calling you princess then." He ignored my other claim.

"Well, that hedgehog guy turns out to be my boyfriend, so could you kindly fuck off with your flirty ass bullshit?!" I started to become pissed. This Shindo just didn't take a hint. "I'll give you two options now: Either you leave me the fuck alone or we have a fight."

"If that's so, I'm taking the second option." He answered, starting the fight immediately.

He created an earthquake again, but he wouldn't get me this time. I grew my wings and took off. His quirk was powerful, but nothing compared to mine. Flying right at him on full speed, I tried aiming for one of his targets. To prevent him from moving away I calmed him down and also froze his feet to the ground.

Before he could react, I had hit the target, leaving Shindo in shock. I guess he didn't expect this. Everybody knew about our quirks because of the sports festival, but I had trained a lot and my quirk developed further over time.

I heard explosions and yelling in the distance. Yup, he's that way. I tried finding Katsuki and when I found him, he was acting really angry.

"Shut the fuck up! Rescue yourself, extra, I have something more important to do. Where the fuck is (Y/N)?!" He yelled almost frustrated.

"Babe, I'm fine. Calm down." I chuckled.

He turned around to me, running at me and pulling me into his arms in relief.

"For fuck's sake..." He mumbled.

"Okay. Now let's pass this exam!" I spoke enthusiastic and gave him a plus ultra fist.

~time skip~

Oh my god! Was I really just holding my pro hero license?! I did it! The card also said my hero name: Angel.

The others passed too, well most of them. Surprisingly Todoroki didn't pass and luckily Katsuki closely passed. But, oh boy, that took a lot of pink light...

But still....we're pro hero's now.