2. U.A. Entrance Exam

(Y/N)'s POV

My thoughts were interrupted by the doors being opened and banana head's loud voice appearing in my ears.

"3...2...1... GO!"

I rushed ahead, Tsu right behind me. Seeing the first robots, I decided to start using my quirk- Light.

The user of Light is able to create and manipulate light upon their desire.

Light wings started growing on my back. My feet weren't touching the ground anymore and I flew upwards. I took a quick look back at Tsu, who seemed a little surprised, as well as the others, but they soon were focused on the robots again.

"Sorry, Tsu. See ya later. "
I shouted with a little smirk, making my way to some robots.

With my wings I was really fast and killing the robots was easy with my quirk. I was totally confident, which was unusual for me. On the outside I often seemed confident, but I gave every single action of others and myself some thought.

~time skip~

As I killed a two-point-robot, a noise was going off, symbolizing the end of the exam. Calmly I started my way to the exit. I hope I passed.

~
I stood in front of a huge board, just like everyone else. There were so many people, I almost couldn't move anymore.
That board was supposed to show the results and rankings. Soon it would be revealed.

When it was, everybody was quiet, impatiently looking for their names. So did I.

"Found it. "I mumbled. As I saw the ranking, I blinked, then even closed my eyes for a few seconds. 'Was this reality?' I couldn't believe it.

1. place with 68 WP and 20 RP
A total of 88 P.

Suddenly I heard an angry, kinda familiar voice, not far away from me. It belonged to the crimson eyed asshole from earlier. His ash-blond hair was as spiky as ever from rage.

"HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE!?! ONLY SECOND?! WHO IS THAT FUCKING (L/N) (Y/N)!?! "

I decided not to answer. He was not unbeatable, but kinda scary. He was 2. place with
74 WP, no RP though.
On second thought, it suited him.

People slowly began to leave, so I started my way home too. I was relieved. Then, when realization kicked in, I was happily jumping around.

Another step closer to becoming a hero.

Edit from a year later^^:
I'm an Instagram Artist, maybe not super successful, but I'm having fun with it. I drew my OC yesterday and I only realised now, that I drew her with the light quirk. How can someone do that unintentionally?!

Anyways, I thought it wouldn't hurt to give you guys a better idea of what the quirk looks like.

There we go. Hope you like the drawing. ^^