chapter 2

scott POV

"ooh, mr hoying, how about you choose that girl instead. she loves to draw really bubbly and sweet." she said pointing to a little girl at the table.

"no i said i wanted to meet that girl, is that a problem." i was starting to get angry, why... i dont even know.

"babe." mitch whispered "calm down."

"you see, this child has a few problems, we are not sure what, some of the staff think she is...well crazy, but we have made some arrangments for that." she whispered.

"thats is not something you should be saying about a kid in this place, and im sure nothing is wrong with her, nothing that a bit of love can fix. please just get the papers ready, because i want her." i started to sound louder, why i am being over protective of that girl makes no sense to me.

mitch POV

"sorry, can we speak in private for a moment." i told her and she went to her office.

"scott, whats the matter, we havent even seen any other child, why are you rushing into this, do you even know what your are doing."  i was holding his arm quite tightly.

"no, but there is something about that girl, that makes me feel close to her."

"a-are you sure?"

"mitch, i am firm on my descision." he looked at me with pleading eyes.

promise me, that when scott feels firm and determined on his descision, you will listen to him and accept it. kirstie's pained voice played in my mind. she knew this day was coming... thought were crawling in my mind.

"o-okay," i put a smile to my face. " lets do this then." when scott smiled, i felt a strange satisfaction in my heart...did i do the right thing... and if i did...then everything should be fine right?. we walked into the office. and got the formlities done.

"well thats everything sorted, you can come tomorrow to take her, good luck. you'll need it." she said, scott was about to say something but i quickly held his hand. "if you wish to speak to her then you can."

"i would love to." scott replied. walking out the door. i followed quickly behind. when i we went back into the room the girl was not sitting where she was. scott was looking round for her.

"scott i think we should just leave it" i said,

"but i want to meet her, you know before we take her home, to get to know us a little, i mean if we just turn up tomorrow like we adopted you come with us, she would be a bit freaked out. right!" he had a point but we have no choice.

"we will see about it tomorrow and im sure they will tell her about the adoption. lets go for now."  i grabbed held of his hand and started walking towards the exit.

"there she is!" scott said loudly, shocking me. i turned around and she was coming down the stairs and went to sit down back in her place, she picked up a book and started writing in it again. she didnt look like someone who would say much. scott walked over to her and pulled out a chair and sat next to her, i just followed and stood behind him. she looked up at us in confusion before facing our back to us.

"hi, my name is scott, and this is mitch." scott began. "we have adopted you, so tell me, whats your name?"  she slowly turned around and gave us a look as if to say 'you have 5 second to get away from me or suffer', yes i have gotten better at understanding peoples facial expressions.

"you dont have to be afraid, we just want to get to know you." scott said, i could sense the nervousness in his voice.

"my name is luna. i am 14 years old, and i would rather be left alone than be adopted by two random strangers, for them to start controlling over my life." he word come out sweet but harsh at the same time, scott was clearly shocked by this. i could relate, but i wasnt so sure about the adopting her part. why in the world did scott choose her. not that she is bad but she has a bad attitude. why are you judging mitchie she probs just had a rough time.

"i understand, and i trust me we wont be controlling. thats not how we work!" scott gave a smile.

"i dont really care. you have already adopted me havent you, what else is there to say." she got up and brushed past me, but before going upstairs she stopped and looked back.

"oh and one more thing, dont try to get all up in my business, in any kind of way." she gave me a stern look before disappearing upstairs.

what was that about. she looked at me as if she read my mind. i will need to keep an eye on her. because I'm not having a good feeling about this.

.

"scott, are you sure you want to adopt her, she seems a bit...well i dont know how to describe her to be honest" i said, cuddling him, he was laying on the couch and and i was laying on top of him, in between his legs and my head facing his chest.

"im sure... nothing that a bit of love cant fix. i mean how do you think i got you all better, huh." he chuckled, i looked up at him with my eyebrows raised.

"your saying i had issues..." i tried keeping my face straight as i could see the worry build up in his face.

"n-no! i mean..w-well...you.." i burted out in a fit of laughter.

"oh my, im just joking! chill!"

"mitch! you seriously got me worried there!" he had an angry look on his face and he was facing the other way. i rolled my eyes at his actions. i slowly push myself up his body, and watched as he grew uncomfortable with what i was doing. i grabbed hold of his jawline and turned it to face me, our eyes locked.

"dont i have the right to tease my husband!" i whispered.

"n-no...y-you dont!" his voice came out quiet and more like a whimper.

i lean in to kiss his neck, i leave a couple of kisses onn his neck, as he gulped,  i reach his jawline and run my lips against his stubble, until i reached his chin, by then his  breathing became unsteady and slow, he suddenly held his breath, I slowly trace my finger up his neck, on his jawline.  he let out a moan. I brought my lips on top of his, leaving a bit of distance, I slowly bring my lips closer and closer till there was barely any space left.

"urrgggh, I am feeling so tired right now, I'm going to go to bed right now"  I smirked, letting out a fake yawn.  watching his reaction in amusement. I got up and began to walk away as he sat up.

" Mitchell coby grassi! how I...you!..." he made a strangling motion with his hand in frustration.

"now tell me do I not have the right to tease my husband?" I said with my eyebrows raised.

"I will get you back Mitch. you watch your back. just mark my words!"

"sure you will! just save your breath for tomorrow will ya! we are bringing a child home." i winked at him and took off to the kitchen.  5 good long years with this boy. I know exactly what and where his weaknesses are.

.

.

.

DAYYUM.

so that was chapter 2! boop boop!

opinions on Mitch in this book, which one do you prefer! last book or this one.

and do you think Scott will get him back..(oh and there was a subliminal message in there, see if you could figure it out)

okay. thats all bye. and oh! SUPERFRUIT DAY TOMORROW!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP! ❤❤❤

STAY FRUITY! XX