chapter 13

mitch POV

i know he would never leave me in a fit of anger, he has a habit of forgiving easily, but then the questiong is, why did he go? and where?

i got up and slid out of scotts grasp. and went in the bathroom.

when i came out, scott was still sleeping.i went to give him a kiss but i noticed he was sweating and holding his pillow tightly. i sat beside him and placed my hand on his arm. he jumped up and screamed my name. he was breathing heavily.

"i-its okay, i-im here. scott." he looked at me like a lost puppy. i grabbed his face and turned it so i was looking into his eyes. he was crying by now. he wrapped his hands around me, shaking from head to toe.

"whats wrong?" i asked as calmly as i could.

"d-dont l-leave me." he said in between breaths

"im not going anywhere scott, why would i go?" i was confused and worried at the same time.

"dont, dont leave me!" he kept repeating the same thing.

"im not leaving you! scott calm down, tell me what happened." i pulled him away from me so i could look at his eyes. he wiped his tears,

"n-nothing." he replied as if nothing just happened. he got up and went into the bathroom, i went after him but he locked the door.

what the? i decided to leave it...for now. something is wrong and i dont like seeing scott like this.

scott POV

"i will make you suffer, if you dont reveal where she is!"

"i dont know where she is!" i shouted

"im warning you, now is your chance to tell me where she is!"

"i said i dont know!"

"i warned you" he waved his hands and two people were bringing a body towards him. my eyes widened when i saw who it was.

"mitch!" i shouted, but he wasnt awake. "let him go!"

"tell me where she is!"

"I SAID I DONT KNOW! why dont you understand!" i shouted, struggling in my spot.

"oh thats a bummer, now i have to kill him. and it will carry on like this until i brutaly kill every single person you love! and torture you little soul"

"stop! i will tell you!"

"now isnt that better."

"her ultimatum is my daughter luna. but you have to promise me you wont lay a finger on luna." i threatend him

"isnt that interesting. oh no, i promise i wont lay a finger. i dont have to in order to kill her. if you didnt forget. i am avalan, the most powerful person out of everyone with powers. but dont worry i'll give her an easy death. maybe scorpians eating her alive, or even burning her alive from inside her body."

"NO! YOU CANT KILL HER!"

"oh but i have to, i cant take any risk of the ultimator coming back again. anyways your distracting me, i have to kill this one first" he pointed towards mitch.

"i told you everything, you said you wont."

"really, i dont remember." he walked towards mitch and picked him up with his hands. "im going to crush him." he growled.

"MITCH!" i screamed.

i woke up shaking and sweating all over. i felt a hand on my arm and looked to see mitch sitting beside me. i was struggling to breathe, i couldnt hear what mitch was saying, i was crying to much. i chucked my arms around him and hugged him as tight as i could.

"im not leaving you! scott calm down, tell me what happened." he pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. i wiped my tears

i didnt want to experience any of this but i didnt want mitch or luna to get hurt. i cant tell mitch or anyone how much i am suffering, its about his and luna's life.

"n-nothing" i managed to say and get up before he could as me any more question and went into the bathroom locking the door behind me. i slid down the door, and cried.

i hate hiding things from mitch, but everytime a situation comes up where i cant no matter how much i want to. i dont know what to do.

i get up and get ready, and put on a fake smile, i need to do this, and mitch must know about anything. i walk ou the door and out of my bedroom. i take a deep breathe. and hop down the stairs.

"whats for breakfast babe, because i am starving!"

"toast!" i hear him call. well thats boring. "and starbucks!" now thats alot better. luna comes down and takes a seat on the chair, munching on a chocolate bar.

"how are you luna!" i asked, she looked up at me and gave me a weird look. right, she doesnt remember that conversation we had.

"im fine thanks." she replied. mitch comes out with a buttload of toast and rushes back in the kitchen to get a jug of orange juice and cups. he places everything on the table and sits next to me, passing me a toast.

"thanks babe!" i say leaning my head on his shoulder. kevin walks in and takes a seat. i gave him a worried look.

i nodded my head at him, he took a bit out of his bread. me and mitch were having a conversation, and luna was lost in her thoughts. i wonder what she is thinking about, i do hope she remembers something. everything was calm and all.

for now.

.

.

.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

how are you guys?? everything good!

so i was wondering if i finish this book if another sequel would be okay. i dont know, i had a cool idea but i forgot it, i will remember, maybe later. lol im such an idiot i shouldve wrote it down somehwere!

idek.

byeeeee

STAY FRUITY! X