chapter 17

kevin POV

mitch had calmed down and was sat beside scott, i realized that luna has been gone for a while. so i go and look for her.

i couldnt find her in the hospital so i checked outside, i heard a scream come from a distance, so i ran towards where i heared it. i ran as fast as i could and found luna bleeding from her head on the floor.

i quickly picked her up and run back to the hospital, when i entered she was quickly taken to tend to her wounds. i waited anxiously outside, until the doctor came out.

"she is fine, no major injuries to her head, she will need rest since she lost a lot of blood" the doctor said patting my shoulder and walking off. i sighed in relief. before i went inside i decided to go tell mitch what happened.

i walked inside and placed my hand on his shoulder. he was startled but then turned around to listen,

"i found luna outside the hospital, she was bleeding alot. i dont know what she was doing, but i think she is upset about this whole situation, she is fine now though" he didnt say anything, he just nodded his head and looked back at scott.

i shrugged my shoulders and walked back out. why does mitch hate luna so much, she is a sweet girl. none of this was her fault and even after me explaining that he doesnt get it. i entered the room she was in. and sat on a chair nearby.

scott POV

(5 hours later)

hearing the people i love the most cry. mitch challenged me to wake up, but i knew he doesnt mean it, deep down he is heartbroken.

luna.... she called me dad after such a long time. i wish i could have seen her face. but when i heard kevin say she hurt herself because of me, i wanted to get up and run to her side and tell her that i am okay. but my body kept restricting me.

this is a pain i never wanted to experience in my life. i can hear everything feel everything, but i cant move or open my eyes.

mitch's touch made me feel somewhat comforted, but the thought of never having to feel him again tortured me. i knew i was not gonna make it, but i didnt want to think about it. i was starting to feel lighter and lighter.

im fading away

i was dying.

im dead.

mitch POV

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp

why heart sunk, my hands shook, i couldnt breathe. tears flowed out of my eyes.

"SCOTT!!" i screamed. i got up and started shaking him as much as hard as i could. the doctors and nurses came in the room and grabbed onto me, pulling me away from scott. i managed to free myself from their grasp, i pushed the doctor out of the way. i grabbed scotts face and shook it.

"WAKE UP! DONT DO THIS TO ME!" I screamed, somehow i was on the bed, him in between my legs. i tried hugging him, i tried kissing him but he wouldnt respond.

" get of the patient, how can we try to save him if you wont give us a chance!" the doctors words hit me like a truck, i was being pulled of the bed  and out of the room. the moment the door shut. i fell to my knees and bawled. i bawled like i had just broken every single bone in my body and left on the floor to suffer. i bawled like i was just teared in half and my other half was thrown to the otherside of the world. i felt a like my stomach had been stabbed millions of times and i was still alive experiencing all this pain.

"mitch!" i heard kevins voice. i wanted someone to kill me, i couldnt take this feeling. i couldnt bare the fact that the one person i love is slipping away from me. my head started throbbing. i held onto my head almost pulling my hair out. i could feel my nails cutting into my skin. but i couldnt care less.

the doctor came out of the room, his head held low. "im sorry mitch.."

i screamed before he finished his sentence. i rushed past him and went inside. i pushed all the nuses out. and shut the door. barricading the doors with anything i could find. i did not want anyone to come inside.

i sat on a chair far away from where he was laying, dead. i stared at his now pale body, i couldnt cry, i was drained from all emotions. my eyes became heavy and a fell into a deep sleep

.

.

.

NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE BOOK, SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPENS TOWARDS THE END.

NO HINTS...BECAUSE NO FUN.

BYE..... BTW I AM CURRENTLY IN TEARS, TODAY IS TO MUCH FOR ME TO EVEN HANDLE.

STAY FRUITY! X