chapter 12

mitch POV

i wake up and there was eggs on the desk near me, i dodnt want to eat it but my stomach needed some food so i gave in and gobbled it all up. after i was done i got and got changed, i grabbed my plate and on my way down i could here someone crying. i reach the bottom of the stairs, and my eyes widen at the figure standing in front of me.

it was scott.

the plate that was in my hand, shattered to the ground causing scott to look up from luna and at me. tears were flowing out my eyes, and i didnt know how to react to this. i was just about to run to scott and hug him when my eyes fell onto luna.

scott had his hands on her shoulders, he was crying and the boy from yesterday was still here. kevin i think was his name. what hurt me the most is the fact scott left me alone and he didnt even bother to see me. instead he sees her first. the girl that had barely been in our lives for a month, and the reason to why he was gone, over me, who knew him for 6 years.

i wiped my tears and turned round, walking back up the stairs. im WALKING up the stairs and he is still not even moving to stop me, to hug me, to kiss me. absolutely nothing. i reach the top of the stairs and i was crying again, i walk back into my room and slam the door shut.

scott POV

mitch slammed the door shut and it snapped me back to reality, i wouldve fell to me knees right then and there and cried my eyes out but i knew that wasnt going to help, i've seen mitch for the first time in days. i couldnt even react properly.

i gave luna a weak smile, before running up the stairs and to the bedroom door. i walked in and found mitch looking through his wardrobe angrily. only then did i notice his wound on his head. i rushed to him and held his head in my hands, he avoided eye contact.

"h-how, d-did you get h-hurt!" i stuttered, on the verge of crying again, he pushed me away.

"wh do you care, go back to luna and ask her if she is okay." he replied.

"wha..."  i ignored what he said and hugged him. he tried to fight it but then gave up, crying into my chest.

"where the fuck did you go! i looked for you everywhere." he sobbed "we had a little fight and you just leave. do you know how fucking worried i was!" he was punching me in my chest with each word. "i hate you."

"i hate you too." i replied crying.

"next time you do that, i will...i will..."

"kiss me."

"wha.." i cut him off by slamming my lips against his, i held his jawline, slowly backing my way to the bed. i sat on the bed not separating our lips, i grabbed hold of his legs and made him sit on my lap, he crossed his legs behind me back, sliding his hands around my neck.

"i've missed you." i say between kisses. i pull his head back so that i could look into his eyes. "i have missed your beautiful eyes, your lips" i say giving them a peck. "your beard" he let out a little chuckle "our hugs and kisses." i nuzzle my head into his neck "your scent, you smell like hospital but we will talk about that later." he rested his head against my shoulder as I kissed him on the neck.

I suddenly hear Luna shout. I instantly stop kissing Mitch and get up but before I could do so Mitch stops me, shaking his head. how do I tell him that I have to go and see if she is alright. after what I have experienced I can not let anything happen to her or him.

I gave him a pleading look before rushing downstairs, she was pacing about and was just about to faint when I grabbed hold of her, preventing her from falling. Kevin came rushing to my aid and helped me lay her on the couch.

"how did this happen?" I asked him

"she was stressing a lot, she can't remember anything and she wants answers, but I have been forbidden from telling her anything." he was pretty shaken up himself

"look, relax. I have no idea what has been happening but what I do know is that you can help them more than I could. we need you to stay, just in case.."

"I don't really have a choice, anyways. I'm just following orders." he replied.

"I will be back in a while, you take care of Luna will you, I would like to spend some time with Mitch, if you don't mind?" I ask him

"sure, I understand." he said

"if you need anything, call me." I said and rushed up to the bedroom. Mitch was still sitting on the bed, his head buried in his hands. I sat behind him, sliding my hands around his waist, bringing him closer to my body.

"are you going to tell me how, you hurt yourself or do I have to force it out" I said threatening to tickle him.

"NO! NO! I'll tell you." he turns around and tells me everything that happened that day, how Kevin hit him instead of the guy that tried to hurt Luna, he doesn't remember anything after. so I will have to ask Kevin since Luna doesn't remember a thing.

"so you mean to tell me, you went to save Luna....does that mean you have sorted things out with her?"

"no... she is your daughter, and I tried to save her for your sake."

"sure...if that's what you think, who am I to say anything" I replied sarcastically

"I mean it. I still don't like her."

"but Mitch..." I began but he cut me off

"please Scott, I don't want to fight again because of her. I don't want you to leave me in a fit off anger again. I can't live without you. so let's just end it." he pleaded.

"I would never leave you in a fit off anger. you know that" I blurted. wrong move, now he will know something is wrong.

"so..." he kissed his teeth and just hugged me instead and we stayed like that for a long time before he drifted asleep in my arms.

.

.

.

boopboop.

Scottsback!! yay!

STAYFRUITY!! X