chapter 14

mitch POV

scott was resting his head in my shoulders. not that im complaining but after what happened this morning, he is acting too calm. the fact that he is not telling me anything is what worries me even more. he never hides anything from me.

i get up to go wash my hands after i was done, i put my hands under the tap, i was lost in my thoughts before i felt a hand wrap around my waist. scott nuzzled his head on my shoulder.

"you trust me dont you" he asked

"i do, but its getting hard when your not telling me anything"

"i promise i will tell you when the time comes. its just i need some time to think about it"

"fine." i replied turning of the tap, making him let go so that i could dry my hands,

"shall we go do something." he asked.

"no, I'm not in the mood." i replied just about to leave the kitchen, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest.

"please, i don't want to see you sad anymore. lets go out." i rolled my eyes but nodded my head

"let me go get my jacket." i sighed. i went upstairs and got my jacket and quickly went downstairs. "we are gonna have to walk for a bit. i left my car somewhere." he gave me a confused look and i pointed to the bandage on m head.

"oh" we walked to the door, "Luna, me and Mitch need to do something, if you need anything call me, or ask Kevin" scott said before we left. 

we reached the neighborhood, where i had my accident. i held onto scotts hand tighter, scared that i might get hurt again. we quickly spotted the car and got in. i sighed in relief when we drove off.

"where do you want to go." scott asked

"i don't know.." i replied

"i feel like having some ice cream. what do you say?"

"hmm"

"alright ice cream it is then." he said with enthusiasm.

we parked outside and got the ice cream and went back in the car. we couldn't find a place to sit so we decided to have it in the car. once we were done scott turned on the car an it started beeping.

"there isnt much fuel left" he started the car and drove to the gas station down the road. we parked the car and scott went to fill up the car. when he was done he went to pay. i got my phone out and listen to some songs while he was gone.

i heard a screeching sound and looked up to see a car that had lost control head towards the gas station. at that exact point scott came out of the shop, it was coming in his direction.

before i knew it the car ran into one of the gas pumps and it exploded, the man that was in the car managed to get out. i screamed when i saw scott laying on the ground, cuts and burns on his body.

my head started hurting, horrible thoughts of the past were starting to haunt me again. people started to gather round him, and i was still in the car, crying, shaking.

your closeness to scott could be proven dangerous.

i remember the ultimator words, i was beginning to feel light headed. this happened because of me. i caused the blast, scott go hurt because of me, he almost died. i would've killed him. i kept thinking. i was snapped out of my thought when i heard a knock on the door. i looked and saw a man standing there.

i opened the door and got out.

"hi my name is Alexander, you seemed pretty shaken up, so I am guessing you know him?" he had brown eyes and neatly quiffed blonde hair. i saw an ambulance pull up.