A/N

sorry this isnt an update but if you want to read some other good books then read to the end. its not much

I promised to do shoutouts/ recommendations

Here are the books, that I will give shoutouts to.

1. PTX_Pentaholic99: you should all read her book "my love" the sequel has just finished. and it was AMAZING! yes i cried at the ending. the sequel is called "my everything"  i havent read her other books but im getting on to it for sure!

2. sup3rfreak: she has only written one book but she has told me that she has got another book planned and she said that i might like. so i am just waiting for her to post it but she has a book called "saving scomiche" and it has a good plot to it. read it im sure you will love it.

3. scomichelovesmenotu: i love her book "break free" its early over though and the most recent chapter has got me all messed up. she needs to update soon or i will explode. you should read it smiple but really really good.

4. scomiche_lover: scott is abusive to mitch?? what! yes its a scomiche / troyler book! only 5 chapter so far and i am hooked! its always travis or alex but no is scott! just read the book literally its called "no lies, just love (a tromiche fan fiction)"

5. julieptx: a baby girl is dropped at scotts doorstep. this book is so good and only 11 chapters. i am loving the #concept, she is such a good writer . and the cover of the book is really pretty! im obese with it. please update soon though :)

hope you guys enjoy the book i recommended! i only did 5 because only 2 people commentd for a shoutout. but either way they are good books. i really do enjoy reading them :) i couldve done more but i wanted to keep it at a minimum.

stay fruity! x