Chapter 2

"So where are you staying?" Toni asked me.

"At the Coopers." I answered and smiled.

"You can also come and live with us, in our trailer." Jughead offered.

"thanks, I'll think about it" I said and hugged Jughead.

"Are you going to walk there? It's pretty dark outside Grace" Jughead said looking worried.

"I'm not afraid of the dark, Jug." I said and chuckled.

"This is Riverdale, princess. You never know what's gonna happen, especially at night." Sweet Pea said.

"I can protect myself, ya know" I said and smirked at him.

-
3rd persons POV

Grace woke up in Polly's old bedroom. Well, now it was Grace's room. Polly who was Betty's sister, didn't live with them anymore.

Grace went downstairs and found the Coopers eating breakfast.

"Oh great, you're up! Good morning" Alice said and smiled.

"good morning" Grace said and yawned.

Grace sat next to Betty. They were talking about school and other stuff.
Grace noticed that Hal glared at her for a while. That's weird, she thought.

"Hal, you haven't talked since Grace came..What's wrong?" Alice asked him.

"I was just thinking..." Hal finally broke his silence. He took a breath and started asking Grace questions. At this point, Grace was being coldly interrogated by Hal.

"When did you learned that you were adopted?" Hal asked, taking a sip from his juice.

"um, when I turned 17.." Grace said

"And how did you exactly found us?" Hal asked, really wanting to know

"HAL!" Alice yelled and dropped her fork.

"I'm just curious,Alice." he said and then looked at me, waiting for  an answer. 

"You know what, dad? We are late for school, so we better get going" Betty said standing up. Grace mouthed a 'thank you' to Betty.

-

GRACE'S POV

My first day at Riverdale High, begins.

As I walked in the halls, everyone was looking at me and whispering.  It's probably because I'm new here.

"and you must be Grace!" a guy came up to me.

"Kevin!" Betty said and hugged him.

"Yes, I'm Grace..May I ask you, how do you know my name?" I asked him and gave him a smile.

"First of all, Betty told me. Second of all, rumors have been flying around, about a new girl" He said and sighed.

"Oh and I'm Kevin" he continued and smiled at me. "you are really pretty!"

"Thanks! Its a pleasure to finally meet you, Kev! Betty told me that you are best friends and that you are also a great guy!" I said and chuckled.

A red haired boy and a richly dressed girl came next to us.
"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Veronica Lodge!" The girl shook my hand. "Welcome to Riverdale High!"

"I'm Arcie. Archie Andrews." the red haired boy said and smiled. He was wearing a blue jacket with yellow sleeves. It also had an yellow R on it.

"I'm Grace Jones! Wow, Betty, you actually have lost of friends! " I said and laughed.

"From now on, so do you!" Betty said and hugged me.

Suddenly someone whistled and we all turned to see who was it.
A boy with the same jacket as Archie, walked towards me.

"why haven't I seen you before,  sunshine?" he said, looking at me up and down, biting his lip.

"I'm new here" I said and smiled.

"Reggie Mantle" he introduced himself and kissed my hand.
"C'mon Reggie, stop flirting with every girl you see", Veronica said and rolled her eyes.

"Grace Jones" I answered, pulling back my hand and looking at him in disgust.

"I'm the captain of the football team" he said and winked.
"that's... great" I mumbled.

The principal appears out of nowhere, with a police officer following him.
They started searching into Archie's locker. What is going on?

"Principal Weatherbee what's all this about?" Veronica asked confused.

"There's no gun" the police officer said.

"Dad?" Kevin looked at the sheriff, probably his father.

"Gun?! Archie what are they talking about?!" Veronica was shocked.

"What is...this, Mr.Andrews?" Principal Weatherbee said, picking up a black hood he found in Archie's locker.

"Uh, this is-" Reggie was talking but Archie cut him off.

"Its mine, Mr. Weatherbee." Archie mumbled.

"Come to my office Andrews" The Principal said, walking away with the Sheriff as Archie was following them.

(some hours after)

"I really have some questions. " I said confused, after we sat on a lunch table.

"ask us, then" Kevin said.

"First of all, what the hell is the Black hood?" I asked them.

"Its a serial killer, he murdered a few people, here in Riverdale.He wears a black hood and we don't know who it is." Betty said and sighed.

"The police is trying to find him and catch him for a long time now.. No offense, Kevin, your dad is a great sheriff but.." Veronica said.

"But the black hood, or the angel of death as they say, is unstoppable." Kevin said and looked down.

"Even Archie and the football team made the 'Red Circle' to scare him, but I guess that didn't work" Veronica shrugged.

[skip the rest of the day at school cause I'm a lazy bitch]

-
3rd person's POV

That night, Archie dispatches Veronica to go to the school after dark, where she retrieves the gun, wrapped in plastic, hidden in a toilet tank. She was shocked.

After that, they meet next to the Sweetwater River.
Veronica, uderstandably upset, she insists, he to tell her his true plans.

"Why would you have a gun Archie?!" she asks

"I want the Black Hood dead, and I want to be the one to kill him." Archie said.
The black hood shoot his dad and Archie wouldn't stop till the angel of death died.

sorry this is small :(
-can we talk about the GIF whshhsbsbsbs