Chapter 15

the next day

3rd Person's POV
Jughead, Betty, Archie and Veronica had a conversation, on the living room. FP had just called Jughead and told him that the residents of Sunnyside Trailer Park are celebrating because all their back rent has been paid off by Hiram Lodge. Jughead is suspicious by Hiram's actions but Veronica, along with Archie and Betty, are failing to understand how this good news could possibly bother him. Then Betty’s mom calls her and tells her that Hiram Lodge also bought the Riverdale Register. Betty, understandably, gets mad at Veronica and the 2 couples start arguing.
"There’s nothing, like, evil about buying a newspaper", Archie says, getting upset about the whole situation.

Things are different for the other pair, as they are at the kitchen. Grace was wearing a hoodie and some black jeans. Sweet Pea, shirtless, was standing there looking something at his phone. Grace's eyes were slowly studying his body, up and down. He had abs, that's probably why he worked out a lot. His long shorts hung low on his hips, revealing a deep v-line.

"you like what you see?" Sweet Pea smirked, turned off his phone and let it on the counter. Grace locked eyes with him and chuckled. 
"what the-" she said as Sweet Pea picked her up and placed her on the kitchen's table.

Sweet Pea started kissing her neck and wrapped his arms around her waist. "s-sweet pea..." she stuttered.

She let out a breathy moan as his left hand traveled up on her thigh. He pulled down her hoodie a bit so he could kiss her collarbones and her shoulders. He started leaving hickeys and she sat back, enjoying his actions.

The other 4, entered the kitchen but quickly regretting it.
"please, don't have sex in my kitchen!" Veronica said loudly. Archie and Jughead shared a look.
"Jeez" Jughead mumbled and Archie chuckled. "um.." Betty said.

GRACE'S POV
Sweet Pea took a step back and I got off the counter. I felt my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. 

"Everytime that we have a hot moment, soneone has to ruin it" Sweet Pea said annoyed. I giggled and nodded in agreement.

"I think you should relax Sweet Pea.." Jughead said and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, but I didn't interrupt you and Betty last night, when you fuc-" Sweet Pea said but Jughead cut him off.

"woah- okay" Jug said. Betty widened her eyes and her face turned red.

"yeah, we heard loud creak of bed springs" I said and crossed my arms. Veronica started laughing and Jughead gave her a glare.

"oh and dude.. put a shirt on" Archie said to Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea just chuckled and nodded.

-
hours have gone by and we all just sat on the couch and talked about random things. from Sweet Pea's face expressions, you could tell that he was bored to death. Im not going to lie, I was bored too.

Until our "interesting" conversation was interrupted by four guys, breaking inside the house. They also held baseball bats -  which it was pretty stupid if you ask me- but anyway.

"where's the money?!" One of them screamed to Veronica's face. "upstairs" she answered - almost whispered. Veronica and the guy that had asked her, went upstairs.

"you!" another guy shouted and pointed at us. "down on your knees, hands behind your backs" he ordered. We all looked at each other for a second and then we did it.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. Oh, dear God, please tell me this is not happening. It was Fangs

"Whose is it?" A guy asked. "mine. can I answer it? Or at least turn it off?" I quickly asked and took a shaky breath. "if you move you are dead, babe.", the guy said, licked his lips and looked at me like I was a piece of meat

"What did you just called her?!" Sweet Pea growled, ready to stand up and kick the crap out of him.

But Veronica came down stairs, as we heard a really loud alarm. She had pressed the panick button, without annyone notice. Thank God!

"what the fuck is that?" One if them asked.

"the police is going to be here any minute, so you better leave" Veronica said and gave them an ironic smile. The four guys left running immediately and Archie decided to chase them.

"Arch!" Betty yelled but Archie had already gotten outside of the house. I sighed and Sweet Pea looked at me. "you wanted to punch him, didn't you?" I asked him.
"you are mine! And I'm the only one allowed to call you babe" He said and I gave him a soft peck on the lips. "nobady can steal me from you" I said and hugged him.

-
the other day, back at the Coopers house.

"you're in big trouble young lady!" Alice said at Betty, holding a black wig. Betty widened her eyes and looked down at her feet.

"what is this?" Alice asked but Betty didn't answer. Alice then, turned to me. "do you know what's this?"
"yep" I said. "it's just a wig"
"Yes, Grace. I can see that!! Betty, why do you have that?" Alice shouted. Betty stood there in silence. Alice sighed and looked at both of us. Then she furrowed her eyebrows and took a step closer to me. "what the heck are these", mom said and pointed at my neck. Oh, well, shit. Why didn't I cover the hickeys?
Before I could say anything Betty said "her little boyfriend gave her hickeys". I was definitely mad at her now. I told her to keep it a secret!
"Betty wears that wig when she has sex with Jughead!" I quickly said and looked at her with anger.
"You what?!" Alice questioned and turned her attention on Betty
"how did you know that?" Betty asked me. I gave her a little ironic smile. "you and Jughead...." Alice mumbled.
"Grace's boyfriend is Sweet Pea!" Betty screamed. the psycho bitch, I thought.
"that boy from the Southside? No, Grace. I don't agree with that, stay away from him" Alice said and gave me a serious look.

-

sorry if there are any mistakes, i wrote this at 2:30 a.m. :')