Chapter 3

Grace's POV
Later that night, Archie invited me, Veronica, Betty and Jughead to his house. But Betty and Jughead couldn't make it. So it was just me and Veronica at Archie. I really didn't want to be there, but Veronica said it would be a good opportunity for us to get to know each other better.

We sat at the living room and talked. It was boring, I kinda felt like I was the third wheel. I was actually annoyed for a second because Veronica played with Archie's hair, they were holding hands,they were giggling and they were basically doing all those weird cute couple stuff which, I absolutely hate. I'm just not a romantic person - that's all.

Thank God someone knocked the door because I was about to throw up. Like I said, I'm not a romantic person.

"ILL GO!" I screamed in excitement and ran to the door.

I unlocked and saw some boys wearing that stupid blue and yellow jacket with an R on it. Oh, yeah, they are in the football team.

"how can I help you boys?" I asked and smiled awkwardly cause they were looking at me like I was some kind of food...

"Is uh, is Archie here?" Reggie said and looked at me up and down.

I rolled my eyes and just opened the door more, so they could get inside. They were holding Pizza's too.

"I didn't know you invited the Bulldogs too, Archiekins" Veronica said confused.

"I didn't.. What are you guys doing here?" Archie said as Reggie gave him a hug.

"I wanted to say thank you, for not telling sheriff that the black hood they found,was mine. Also, we thought about it, if you want the Red Circle to keep going, we're in." Reggie said and smiled.

Suddenly Veronica and I heard the sound of bikes.She got up and headed towards the door. I followed her from behind.

"Archie, trouble." Veronica said nervously.

Archie opened the door.
Four SouthSide Serpents were standing on the doorstep.  I recognized the two of them. Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"How stupid are you Northsiders?" Sweet Pea said and a small chuckle escaped his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows. What is he talking about?

"You think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face,in front of my boys and there wouldn't be any payback?" Sweet Pea said and took a step closer to Archie. 

"gun?" I mumbled and went in front of Archie so I can face the Serpents.

"You have crap timing.. bro.." Reggie said and slightly pushed me back. I could see Sweet Pea's face, he didn't like that.

"Bulldogs eat Serpents for lunch!" Reggie said.

"We'll see about that..The more the merrier!" Sweet Pea growled to Reggie.

Reggie was about to push Sweet Pea but Archie stopped him.

"hey, chill" Archie said to Reggie.

"Veronica, Grace..you two stay here." Archie told us.

"What? Archie, No" Veronica said annoyed.

"Veronica, after what happened to my dad, I promised my self I would protect him and everyone I care about. Stay here." Archie whispered to Veronica.

"You wanna fight, we'll fight." Archie said to Sweet Pea.

"What about your gun?" Sweet Pea growled to Archie.

"What about your knife?" Archie asked.

"How about no weapons?" Veronica finally spoke. "If you insist on doing this, there gonna be rules. Or should I call sheriff Keller to be a referee ?" She said sarcastically.

None of them spoke but I broke the silence.

"I want to come with you" I said and tried to get out of the house but Sweet pea grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull my hand back but I couldn't. Maybe I'm too weak..Or he is just very strong. Probably the second one.

"Where do you think you're going Jones? You are staying here." Sweet Pea looked at me dead in the eyes. Fuck, he looked like he was about to kill me. He let go of my wrist and turned to look Reggie.

"He's right, sunshine. You are staying here, with Ronnie." Reggie said , grabbed my waist and pulled me back in the house.

"hands off her, Mantle" Sweet Pea was even more angry now.

"Guys we are not doing this here" Fangs said and everyone nodded.

The Bulldogs and the Serpents left. It's only me and Veronica now.

"Veronica, we can't let them do this. Someone could get killed. We can't just sit here and do nothing!" I said and looked at Veronica. She was worried and so was I.

"you are right. Put on your jacket." she said and went upstairs.
When she got back, she was holding a gun.

"Ronnie, what the fuck is that?! Where did you find it?" I said in shock.

"It doesn't matter now. Let's go before it's too late." she said and we both got in the car. It was raining a lot.

After a minute we arrived at the place that they were fighting.

Archie was in the middle of the road and Sweet Pea was beating the fuck out of him. The others, were also fighting, till Veronica picked up the gun and shooted in the air. The fight stopped but a guy got stabbed.

Everybody ran off expect Archie, Reggie and the guy that got stabbed in the leg.

"h-help" the guy said as he stumbled, so Reggie caught him.

-

(jqbbwhwh look at the GIF I put. Sweet Pea says "We'll see about thathe is hott )