Chapter 16

he is so hot on that GIF😍 ok- let's continue with the story:

"What, mom, are you kidding?! It's not like he's dangerous or something" I said and rolled my eyes. Betty went upstairs without saying anything. She just left.

"He is! Everyone from there is dangerous. They kill people, they deal with drugs.. " Alice said.

"You don't even know him! How could-"

"I won't say it again Grace. Break up with him and stay away from the Southside." she had a serious tone on her voice.

"Betty dates Jughead! Jughead is a Serpent!" I yelled. "How is that okay?!"

"Jughead is...different" Alice mumbled. Oh, of course! Jug is different.. Bullshit.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said, mostly to myself.

"watch your mouth young lady!" She warned me.

"I'm not going to stay away from the Southside! My dad is there, my brother is there! My friends are there!" I stopped and took a breath. "what's your problem with-"

"Oh, then go live with your father!"She screamed in anger.
"I made a mistake,letting you live here!" She said and then looked down at her feet.
I stood still for a second, thinking of the words that came out of my mom's mouth. Is she really kicking me out of the house? Why?! What did I do?

"you want me to leave? Fine, I'll go. But why?" I said, trying to keep myself calm. But I couldn't.

And guess who decided to show up. Betty? Nah. Jughead? Nah. Hal? Yes. Hal.

"why is she still here?" he asked Alice, glaring at me.

"I'm leaving right now, don't worry!" I said, clearly annoyed and gave him a fake smile. "You owe me an explanation!" I said and looked at Alice. She looked like she was about to cry.

"I can explain right now. The black hood stabbed you and you've become a target. He might come in here too and I can't put my family in danger" Hal said and raised his voice at the end. "Also, your little Serpents friends are nothing else but trouble."

"The black hood stabbed me weeks ago and I'm not even a target for him!" I said and sighed loudly.

"Grace..He is right" Alice said. Hal seemed to had satisfied look in his face. That's what he wanted from the start. To convince Alice and kick me out of here.

"You brainwashed mom. But I'm not surprised.." I said and rolled my eyes.

I ran upstairs and packed my stuff. Everything was back at my huge black suitcase, like the day I first got here..
I opened my phone, to see what time it was.
Betty was so confused when she entered my room. "woah, what are you doing?" she asked.

"your parents are kicking me out." I said without taking my eyes off the screen.

"what?!" She screamed. "are you serious?!"
I explained the 'reasons', that Hal told me a few minutes ago. Betty had an angry look on her face. "I'll talk to them, they can't do this to you, this is just-"

"Look,Betty, it's okay. I'll stay at my dad's trailer." I said and looked at her. "I'm sorry" she said sadly. "for what? it's not your fault" I said and chuckled.

-

Betty hugged me and we said a quick "bye". We'll see each other at school tomorrow anyway.

I decided to stop by at Pop's first, to get a milkshake or something.
I walked in and waved at Pop. "the usual?" he asked and smiled. "yeah" I said and smiled back. After I finished my milkshake, I went to the bathroom there.

When I looked myself in the mirror a tear fell down on my cheek. And then more and more tears fell but I wiped them away.
This is ridiculous. I will not allow myself to cry for this! I got out of the bathroom and said goodbye at Pop.

-

You know how lucky I can get, right?  As I stepped out of Pop's, it started raining. And I had to walk to the Southside. Woohoo, lucky me..

BUT thank God, Reggie Mantle, drove by at the exact time.
He saw me and stopped the car.

"Oh my God, Reggie, you are a lifesaver!" I screamed in excitement and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"what are you doing here alone sunshine? in the rain?" he asked.

"well, you know..the usual.. The Coopers dont want me in their house anymore and I'm going to my dad now"I said sarcastically.

"what can I do for you?"

"can you please drive me there?" I asked and smiled

"I don't like going to the Southside with all those snakes there"

"Please Reginald! I'll do anything!" I begged.

"Anything?" He said and smirked. Oh fuck. "what is it Reg?" I asked hoping he wouldn't say anything stupid.

"I'm joking, get in the car babe" He said and winked. I sighed and got in the car. "dont call me babe Reggie"

"Oh and don't tell Sweet Pea we were in the same car. He'll murder you" I said and gave him a smile. He nodded and chuckled.

-
Reggie dropped me right outside at FP's trailer.
I thanked him and he drove off. I ran and knocked the door. No answer. I knocked again. "Jug? Dad?" No answer. Well that's amazing! It's cold and it's raining and I'm alone out here! I don't even have an umbrella

"Grace? What are you doing here?!" Sweet Pea's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. He immediately took off his leather jacket and put it over my head.

"Jughead and FP aren't home, are they?" I said and he looked at me in confusion. "no, they are at the Wyrm..why?" he asked.

"they kicked me out of the house, Sweet Pea. And  I was going to ask my dad to stay with him and Jughead.." I said and looked at him.

"are you serious?! they kicked you out?! fucking bastards!" He said angrily. "and who drove you here?"

"oh um.. it doesn't matter,let's just-"

"Grace? Who brought you here?" He asked again and raised one eyebrow.

"Reggie.." I almost whispered. You know what's the weird part? He wasn't even mad. That's...good?

"You are not mad?" I asked and giggled. He shook his head. "No! I know you only have eyes for me baby" He said and smirked. "now, come on, let's go to my place"

-
sorry for not posting - I was -and I still am- busy with school,homework etc. But I'll try to post more often from now on <3