Chapter 12

GRACE'S POV
I woke up in Sweet Pea's arms. Am I wearing his shirt? Why do I have headache? Oh no.

"SWEET PEA" I said and tried to wake him up.

"Um good morning to you too" he said with a raspy voice.

"What did we do last night?!" I asked panicking. "Why am I wearing your shirt?!"

"You were drunk and I brought you here" he said

"so we didn't-"

"N-no! We didn't. " he said and took his arms off me. I sighed in relief.

"Wait my mom and Betty, don't know I'm here! They must be worried! And what time is it?! Are we going to school or-"

"Grace! I called Betty yesterday, she knows where you are. And it's Saturday." He said and chuckled. I nodded and smiled.

"Im hungry..Do you have anything  to eat?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Let's go to Pop's then!" I said in excitement. He gave me a smile and quickly got up.

-

"I think I'm not going to be hungry for a week!" I said and laughed.

"We literally ate everything that was on the menu, wow" Sweet Pea said and laughed along with me. After a minute he stopped and thought about something.

"If you think too much, your brain might explode!" I said and chuckled.

"I have something to tell you" He said and sighed. I furrowed my eyebrows. I nodded so he could continue.

"okay, tell me then"

"I think I like you" He casually said.

"Really? I'm not surprised, I'm the hottest bitch in Riverdale" I said and giggled.

SWEET PEA'S POV

"Really? I'm not surprised, I'm the hottest bitch in Riverdale" she said and laughed.

"Yeah, sure.." I said and rolled my eyes. "Look, I know it's weird. I only know you for 4 months or something." I said and shrugged. She nodded in agreement.

"I like you too" she admitted and smiled.

"Now we are dating?" I asked and smirked.

"Yes, you idiot" she answered and giggled. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. It wasn't like the first kiss we had last night. This was more... real.

We both pulled away immediately when my phone started ringing. "dammit" I mumbled. It was Jughead..

"Who is it?" She asked and chuckled.

"Its your brother. He had to ruin the moment, hadn't he?" I said, clearly annoyed and she laughed.

"What is it Jones?" I said when I picked up the phone.

GRACE'S POV

By Sweet Pea's expressions, I could tell that something bad happened.

"shit,um.. I'm sorry, I need to go princess!" He said and looked at me sadly.

"It's okay, don't worry about it! See you later!" I said and smiled at him as he walked out of Pop's. What the hell was going on?

-
I unlocked the front door and stepped inside the house. "Betty?" I called out but no answer.

"She's not here" Hal said and stood up from the couch. Alice was sitting there, wiping her tears away. Was she crying?

"Mom? What happened?" I asked and ran to hug her. She didn't answer. She didn't even looked at me.

"Pick up your mind Alice! It's either her or me!" Hal yelled.

"what do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"The Black Hood has made you target. He stabbed you and that means he won't stop until you are dead" Hal yelled once more. Well, Betty talks with him on the phone so that makes her a target too, I thought. But I couldn't tell them that. Betty would kill me

"What's your point?!" I raised my voice at him.

"You need to get out of this house! Go live somewhere else!" He screamed on my face.

"You are kicking me out?" I asked and my voice cracked at the end.

"No! He's leaving! Hal, get the fuck out of here." Alice finally spoke. She stood up and holded my hand tight. She was broken and angry at the same time

"You are going to choose that girl over your own husband?! Fine!" He said and left.

"it's my fault, I'm sorry. I can go and stay at my dad's trailer for a while or-"

"no! this is your house! You are not moving out! Hal is just being paranoid" my mom said and gave me a little smile. I nodded and smiled back.  Suddenly my phone went off. Someone texted me. "come to the Wyrm. now"

"Mom, I need to go, talk to you later" I said and hugged her. She kiseed my forhead and nodded. "be safe" she said and I left.

-
When I went inside the Whyte Wyrm, all the Serpents were in a circle. Were they having a conversation ? I couldn't really see what was going on. I stood right next to Sweet Pea. Jughead gave me a "we are screwed" look.

"Penny?!" I said and looked at her.

"There's your daughter, FP.She is finally here!" She said and smiled sarcastically. "take a look at what your son did" she said and showed everyone the scar, Jughead left when he sliced off her Serpent tattoo.

"you did this?!" FP yelled and looked at Jughead with anger and disappointment. Jug didn't speak.

"As retribution, I want to carve his ink off, with a dirty knife!" She yelled and looked at my brother. "Oh and The Serpents will meet to decide whether not to kick Jughead out!"

"what?!" Jughead and I both said in shock. Penny smiled and walked out if the Wyrm. FP took a step closer to Jughead.

You will be the death of us. Not the North Side. Not Penny. You.", FP whispered and pointed at his som.

-
"Mayor McCoy said that we and most of the trailer park will have to pack up and go within 14 days." Toni said sighed.

"What?!" I asked and Sweet Pea sadly nodded.

"Yeah..But I promise you,I'm going to find out who stole the head off the General Pickens statue" Jughead said and walked away to call someone.

-

im sorry if there are any mistakes :/