Chapter 22

~ he is so hot  ^

-

"Toni?" I called out, as I knocked on the door of her trailer.
After a minute, she finally opened the door and stepped out of the trailer. I gave her a big hug and smiled.

"Oh my God, Grace! How are you? After..what happened.. I'm so sorry, I was going to call you but-"

"I'm fine, Toni. It's okay, don't worry. Nick is in jail now" I said, and she nodded , hugging me again
"Where is Sweet Pea?" she asked

"I think he went to meet Fangs or something.. " I answered and shrugged. She seemed nervous and uncomfortable. Toni was anxiously looking around and constantly checking her phone.

"what is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"its, um- nothing. I'm just a little worried"

"for what??" I asked, in confusion. What was she worried about? "Tell me!" I yelled again and giggled

She took a shaky breath and talked fast. "you know what? I'm going to meet Veronica and Josie, outside at Pop's in 10 minutes. come with me"

"you and..Veronica? And Josie? Why? What's up?" I asked , getting a bit angry that she wasn't explaining what had happened. "Why are you acting so weird? I'm really confused Toni." I said again, but before I could say anything else, she grabbed her leather jacket and then grabbed my wrist.

"its important, so you better walk fast" Toni said and started walking, still grabbing me by my hand

"what the fuck" I mumbled under my breath, trying to think of a reason she was acting fucking crazy

-
outside of Pop's

"Hi" Veronica greeted us, with a smile on her face. Josie, who was standing right next to Veronica, waved.

"What's happening? Can somebody fucking tell me?" I yelled, loudly and a few people that were walking by looked at me strangely. 

"shhhh" Toni shushed me. "Listen. Cheryl is not answering her phone and she hasn’t posted on social media for days, so there is something going on!"

"huh? just go to her house, I'm sure she is fine. Maybe her wifi is not working?" I said and chuckled, at how the girls were so worried. Josie sighed and Veronica and Toni shared a look.

"Oh! I haven't thought about that! you are a genius Grace!" Toni said ironically.

"We went to her house, yes. But Cheryl wasn't there" Josie said.

"her mother also said that she sent Cheryl to a 'private wellness institute' abroad. " Veronica said and made a cringe face

"oh.. you're right, that doesn't sound very convincing" I truthfully said. "so where is Cheryl?" I asked, hoping I would get an answer.  Damn, I was worried too, now. What if she is being tortured ?!, I asked my self.

"Long story short, Cheryl is at the Sisters Of Quiet Mercy!" Toni finally said and panicked

"Are you kidding? couldn't you  have said that earlier?!" I asked, annoyed. 

"We are going to save her! Are you in?" Veronica asked.

"of course I'm in!" I screamed and smiled. "Let's go save our girl, Cheryl!"

"Alright. Tomorrow, at night. Agreed?" Toni sighed. We all nodded in agreement.  I really hope Sweet Pea won't find out about this, because he will be angry that I went out at night.

-
at Sweet Pea's trailer
It was about 11 pm when I entered his trailer. He was already there, taking off his leather jacket and throwing his keys on the table.

"hey," I said and smiling at him.

"Oh look who finally showed up!" he said ironically. He seemed pissed off

"excuse me?" I said and furrowed my eyebrows. "what are you talking about?"

"where were you all this time? I was looking for you, for an hour!" he said, yelling

"Jesus, calm down... I was out with Tony" I said and giggled. "don't worry so much-

"well, next time answer your damn phone," he said angrily.
"you're right, sorry," I said and sighed. "can you please calm down now?"

"Don't you understand that the black hood is still out there, ready to murder someone? And when you are going out at night, alone, it makes you an easy target." Sweet Pea said.

"I told you, I wasn't alone...Sweets, Toni was there, Veronica and Josie were there... Please relax" I tried to calm him down but he wouldn't listen. What the heck is up with him?
"we were 4 girls and we could protect ourselves. There's nothing to be upset about. We were going to be fine" I said and looked at him.

"Maybe it's selfish of me, but I don't care about everyone else, I only care about you!" he yelled but he lowered the tone of his voice at the end. "I don't care about Toni, I don't care about Josie, I don't care about Veronica, okay?"

"Sweet Pea, I love you so freaking much and care about you too! But why are you so upset about this situation?" I said, ready to burst in tears.  "I was just hanging out with-

"they found another body, Grace. The Sheriff found another body, half an hour ago. Another person that was The Black Hood's victim." he sat down, avoiding eye contact. I stood there in shock, not knowing what and how to respond.

"are you being serious right now?! Who was it?!"

"It was a girl, Midge Klump... She went to our school" he said looking at me with no expression.

-

I will be ending the story soon because Season 3 was trash and Sweet Pea had NO screen time. He was only in 3-4 episodes for like 2 minutes.  But let's hope that Season 4 will be better ❤