Chapter 11

I woke up inside a hospital room.
Sweet Pea was right next to me, sitting in the only chair the room had. Once he saw me opening my eyes,a smile appeared on his face. "finally" he mumbled and sighed in relief.

"how are you feeling?" He asked.

"It hurts but I'm fine..How are you?" I said.

"Tired and hungry. I haven't left by your side a minute." he said and chuckled.

"Really? Thanks a lot, but you can go home now" I said and smiled. Before he could say anything people bursted in the room. My mom, Betty, Jughead, my dad, Fangs, Toni and even Veronica with Archie.

"oh my God, my baby" Alice said and hugged me tightly.

"Thank God you are okay" Jughead said and smiled.

"Nah, Jughead. I think we should all thank Sweet Pea for finding her in the woods and taking her to the hospital" Veronica said and smirked. 

"me and Fangs were there too" Toni mumbled and rolled her eyes. Fangs nodded in agreement.

"The Serpents got her back" FP said.

"You are never going to walk alone again." Alice said shook her head.I nodded.

"You have my word, Mrs.Cooper. She will never go somewhere by herself" Sweet Pea said and stood up. Alice seemed to relax a bit.

"We're going to walk to school together" Archie said.

"You dont have to, Archie. Me and Betty-" I said but Archie cut me off.

"Grace, no. He shot my dad, he stabbed you. I'm not going to let the black hood hurt the people that I care about, again!" Archie said raising his voice. Veronica hugged him.

"thanks Arch" Betty said. Suddenly there was silence in the room. No one talked, no one moved. Everyone was thinking who's probably the Black Hood's next target.

-
2 days later - at school

"Did you guys hear about what happened?!" Kevin said entering the student lounge.

"No.. Tell us!" Veronica said.

"They found the town's statue of General Pickens, decapitated and splattered in red paint!" Kevin said loudly, making all the students that were around look at him.

"What?! Really?!" Veronica asked startled

"And they are blaming the Serpents, aren't they?" I said and looked at Kevin. He didnt day anything, he just looked at his feet.

Veronica started saying "I'm not saying they did but-"

"No! You can't blame the Serpents for everything!" I yelled annoyed.

"Jezus Grace, calm down!" Veronica said. "But its probably one of them.."

"Of course its one of them.They are trouble makers!" Cheryl said as she walked towards us.

"Oh shut up Cheryl!" i said and rolled my eyes.

"You are only deffending them because your little boyfriend is a Serpent." Cheryl said and sat next to Veronica. 

"Excuse me?" I said and crossed my arms. Kevin was watching the whole scene without saying a word.

"Yes! Sweet Pea" Veronica said and chuckled.

"He's not my boyfriend! And I hate when everybody is blaming the Serpents for litterly everything thats happening in Riverdale! Im sick of it!" I said, grabbed my bag and left the student lounge.

-

I walked inside the Whyte Wyrm. It always smelled like alcohol and cigarettes in there. I saw Fangs, Toni and Sweet Pea sitting at the bar. I went straight to them.

"Hey!" Toni said and hugged me. 

"Hi guys" I said and sighed.

"How are you princess?" Sweet Pea asked and smiled.

"I'm fine, I guess.. How about you?" I said and looked at the 3 of them.

"Im mad. The northsiders are blaming us for the Statue." Fangs said.

"But lets not let that ruin the night! Grace, what do you wanna drink?" Toni said and gave me a smirk.

-
SWEET PEA'S POV

Toni and Grace were drinking and laughing all night. Fangs wasn't really in the mood to have fun so we just talked.

"Girls, thats enough for tonight.. Toni lets go" Fangs said. Toni stood up.

"Dude, wait, I cant take her to her house like this!" I said

"Just take her to your trailer, only for one night..She'll be fine" Fangs said and left with Toni. I sighed and looked at her. "C'mon"

As we walked out of the Wyrm, Grace stumbled and I caught her so she wouldn't fall to the ground

"thankssssss" she said and laughed with herself. She is cute when she's drunk

Jughead decided to show up. Oh, thats great..., I thought.

"Sweet Pea?! Grace?! What are you two doing here?! She should be at home,its late" Jughead said, anxious.

"Juggg, hii! " Grace said and chuckled. She looked like she was on Jingle Jangle and it was pretty funny. But I tried not to laugh

"Jeez! What did you do to her?!" Jughead asked looking at her up and down.

"She's drunk and I can't let her mom see her like this. So Im taking her to my trailer" I said and smiled.

"Fine..... Touch her and you are dead." Jughead said and left.

"Im tired, I want to sleep" Grace whined. I grabbed her wrist and we got on my motorbike.

-
at my trailer

As we stepped in, she turned and looked at me.

"what?" I asked, in confusion. She didn't say anything, she just leaned in and kissed me. Of course, I kissed her back. I couldnt stop myself. Her tiny hands, tightly wrapped around my neck. My hands wrapped around her waist.

Sweet Pea no, I thought.  I immediately pushed her back.

"we can't do this, you are drunk and you have no idea what you are doing" I said and she looked at me, sadly.  "im sorry" I whispered.

I gave her a old shirt of mine, so she could be comfy. "thank you" she mumbled. She sat at the edge of my bed and started undressing. I couldn't help, but stare at her the whole time.

Then, Grace got in bed and gave me a confused look. "come cuddle with me" she whined. I chuckled and nodded. I wrapped my hands around her and she burried her head in my chest. It was actually a really cute moment

-