Chapter 17

3rd Person's POV. (Point of view - like the author's pov.)

"So, Sweet Pea.. I've made a decision!", Grace said and smiled as she stepped inside her boyfriend's trailer.

Sweet Pea was actually distracted and lost in his own thoughts so he didn't even pay attention to her. "Sweets?" she called out again and he finally turned and looked at her. "sorry, what did you say?" he asked in confusion.

"I said that I've made a decision!" she repeated. "And promise me that you'll agree!"

"I usually don't keep my promises." he said and giggled. "just tell me what you decided", the boy sighed. Grace handed him his leather jacket that was soaking wet. It was still raining outside.

"I wanna be a Serpent. Well, technically, I already am, but I'm only a Serpent by blood" the girl said, still having a smile on her face. "you know..I wanna get a tattoo and-"

"I know what you mean, yeah" he said and nodded. "but you have to do the Serpent dance too.. I don't really agree with that"

"Oh, come on Sweet Pea! Please" she begged and looked at him with puppy eyes. "pleaseeee"

"I'll think about it" Sweet Pea answered and she screamed in excitement and hugged him.

"you are the best boyfriend ever" Grace said and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. As soon as Grace saw who was calling her, her smile slowly faded away.

"who is it?" Sweet Pea asked and wrapped his arms protectively around her tiny body.

"It's- it's my dad. Not FP, my other dad. From LA" she explained, not taking her eyes from the screen.

"that asshole? why is he calling you?" he asked again, a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"I have no idea.." the girl said picking up the phone. "hello?"
-
Sweet Pea was trying to understand what was going on by looking at her facial expressions. He could tell that she was upset.

"Calm down" he whispered to her a couple of times but she just kept yelling on the phone. When they finally ended the phone call, Grace took a shaky breath and tried to wipe the tears that had fallen on her cheeks. She wouldn't let her self cry in front of him.

"what the fuck?! are you crying?! what did he say to you?!" Sweet Pea asked and started worrying about his girl.

"He said that I have to go back to Los Angeles" Grace said and her voice cracked at the end. Sweet Pea furrowed his eyebrows.

"He said I have to go back home.  Or else h-he will come here to get me and I don't want this to happen" she said. He pulled her into his chest and hugged her tightly.

"you won't leave" he said and kissed her forehead. "Sweet Pea, you don't know him, he-" the girl tried to say but he cut her off.

"I won't let him take you away from me." Sweet Pea said.

-

"Grace.. Grace" Sweet Pea whispered to her. She slightly opened her eyes and he gave her a smile.

"you fell asleep on my couch,last night and I didn't want to wake you up.. But we have school" he said. Grace nodded and stood up.

"You are really cute when you are sleeping" he said and giggled. Grace furrowed her eyebrows and said "you dont watch people when they're sleeping Sweets. that's creepy and weird"
-

The pair got into the car and they drove off to school.

When they arrived, the girl took out a little mirror from her backpack.

"seriously? a mirror? why would you need that?!" Sweet Pea asked and laughed

"Sweet Pea, I wanna see how I look!"

"you look gorgeous, now lets go!" Sweet Pea grabbed her wrist but she didnt move.

"Wait,wait!! Let me just fix my lipstick a little bit" she said and ignored him.

"do you want me to fix it for you?" he said and smirked. Grace didnt understand what that meant. "what do you m-

Sweet Pea leaned in kissed her. Actually, at first it was an innocent kiss, yeah. But at the end they were making out.

-
at school
Grace's POV

As I was walking down the hallway, my phone buzzed.

from Unknown: "meet me at the bathroom x"

I tried to ignore it, I dont have time for anyone's bullshit right now.. But my phone buzzed again.

"hurry up - I dont have all day"

Really now? Who is this? Is it Sweet Pea? Nah, he wouldn't do that. Should I go? I'm in school, so technically, I'm safe in here. Right?

-

im so so so so so sorry I didn't updated for sooo long. I was really busy😭 and this is a small chapter sorry again :(