Chapter 19

[WARNING: this chapter contains a scene with sexual assault/ rape and drugs. If you are not comfortable reading it, then skip it. ]

[this part is clean, you can read it]
~at the trailer
It was getting dark outside. It was almost 8 p.m. That means i have to get ready and go to Nick's. Jesus, what have i gotten myself into?

I looked myself in the mirror. I put some makeup on and kept my hair down. Someone knocked the bathroom door. It was jughead

"you okay in there?" he said and chuckled. "yeah, im fine" i lied.

I took a shaky breathe and went out.
Jughead whistled and i turned to look at him in disgust. I was wearing and red mini dress, that was showing my collarbones.

"you look good, where ya going?" Jughead asked nd raised an eyebrow. "Let me guess.. Sweet Pea's?"

"No, Jug." I said and sighed.

"Reggie's?" he asked. "Fangs'?",he kept guessing.

"Jug, stop! I have a really important job to do." i lied again. Thank God, he was convinced. Or at least thats what i thought.

"dont expect me home early, alright?" I said as i turned on my phone to see what timeit was. Jug nodded and winked. Ugh, brothers...

-
My phone buzzed.

unknown: my hotel room is [...]

unknown: i have a surprise for you. Hurry up. Oh and please, come alone. We dont need company ;)

I felt disgusted reading this text. I was right outside his hotel room. I knocked once. He opened the door and looked at me up and down, biting his lip.

"come in princess" he said and a smirk appeared on his face. Oh Lord.

I awkwardly sat on the edge of his bed and played with my hair. I waited for him to speak because I was afraid that if i said anything wrong, he would get angry and .. hE cOuLD kiLL mE

[WARNING: DRUGS]
"you must be thirsty, here" he said and offered me a glass of water.

"what's this?" i asked.

"what do you think it is? its just water" he laughed. "drink it" he ordered. I didnt really want to drink it.
I hesitated for a few seconds. Maybe he put poison in it or something. Who knows?

But its probably just water.
I drank it. All of it. To be honest, it tasted weird. It had a salty taste for some reason. He smirked and came to sit next to me.

"good girl" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I quickly flinched and got up. What the fuck am i doing? Im not going to cheat in my boyfriend.

"where the fuck do you think you are going?", he asked, clearly annoyed by my move.

"I- I don't feel comfortable with you touching me" i said truthfully, hoping that he might understand. When he got up, i immediately took a step back. "Please stay away from me", i whispered to myself but unfortunately, he heard me.

"stop fighting it Grace.. we both know how much you want this to happen", he was closer to me now.

Suddenly i started to feel very tired. I also felt the room temperature going up. Or maybe I was just hot.

"why is it so hot in here?" i asked Nick. He didnt answer, he just laughed.

"are you feeling okay?" he asked, still having a creepy smile on his face. It was like he knew what was happening to me.

"i feel tired and nauseous" i said freaking out. I had a headache now, too. I started to stumble but Nick caught me and placed me on his bed..
Before i could do anything else, Nick was on top of me.

[WARNING: RAPE/ SEXUAL ASSAULT]

I barely could keep my eyes open. I was so tired but i was trying to stay awake.
Nick unbuttoned his shirt and started leaving sloppy kisses down my neck and collarbones.

"Nick please stop" i begged him and tried to push him off me but i was weak. I felt dizzy, i couldn't think clear.

His hands roamed my body, one of his hands gripping my thigh and the other one trying to remove my red dress.

"please stop" i begged one more time but of course he didn't listen. Nick actually managed to get my dress off me, now i was only with my bra and underwear. He took his shirt off and then he stopped for a second to admire my body.

He was breathing heavily but he enjoyed it. I felt his sweaty body on top of me. I tried to escape again but he was holding my wrist very tight.

"you are really hot babygirl" he said and licked his lips. He continued leaving kisses all over my body, from my neck to my stomach. I knew, i would have hickeys/ marks all over me tomorrow.

"Nick,please!" i cried out. "stop",my voice was so low, like i was whispering.

"shhhh babe.. just sit back and enjoy", he said.

I would have slapped him if i could.

[ CLEAR ⤵️]

And that was it. I couldn't keep my self awake, i just wanted to sleep. Nick suddenly stopped touching me.

The last thing i remembered, was, that someone came into the room and then there was a fight.
-

This was a dark chapter. If anyone is wondering, Nick put a drug in Grace's glass of water. He did this to Cheryl too.
(this drug exists in real life, its called GHB.
Search it up)

WHO DO YOU THINK CAME TO SAVE GRACE AT THE END?! 😏