Day 1: Dormcember

December 1st

Everyone in Class 1-A had all been looking forward to this day. It was finally December, and that meant that they could finally start the year's UA Secret Santa tradition and decorate the dorms. Aizawa didn't care about what they did, as long as they didn't permanently damage the walls or spraypaint them. The catch was, the class was supposed to provide the decorations. They decided to go pretty extra.

"It's nice that we get to use the advantage of our quirks! Think of all that we could do!" Ashido exclaimed, trying to force mistletoe to stick to the top of the entrance door. The girls were all over this idea in hopes that someone in Class 1-A would kiss them. Midoriya had heard them discussing this in the common room last night when he got back from practice.

Sero was needed a lot in this particular event, as he had the tape supply covered. He was dashing around the room, trying to respond to everyone's hollers for help.

Midoriya, at the moment, was keeping tabs on Uraraka. She had been using her quirk to float, but she needed him to tether a rope around her waist in case she needed help getting down. She didn't want to get stuck against the ceiling. She was sticking ribbons around the common room, additionally with tinsel and garland.

Kaminari was in charge of the Christmas lights. Yaoyorozu had provided meters and meters of these, all in a pattern of yellow, blue, green, and red. The bulbs were made to light up without a plug, if provided with enough electricity.

Asui was using her tongue to reach for higher places, and Tokoyami was doing the same with Dark Shadow, who seemed really happy to help.

Kirishima brought a miniature tree, which stood in the back of the room right by the elevator. They all decided that it would be the place to drop off their Secret Santa gifts. They were all being collected throughout the month, but these presents were due right before Christmas actually came.

Mineta was using his hair as 'ornaments' and sticking them on the tree, and everyone was secretly trying not to be disgusted. Well, at least he was trying to pitch in just like everyone else.

"Okay! That should be enough!" Uraraka exclaimed, seemingly proud of her participation with the walls. "Deku, you can bring me back down now."

Midoriya began to gently tug her down, not wanting to hurt her if he did it too fast. He felt a little embarrassed, though. He looked like he was holding a Uraraka balloon. When she was close enough to the floor, she released herself from her quirk and alighted onto the ground. "Thank you. You were a lot of help."

"Yeah, no problem," Midoriya answered, setting the rope down. Uraraka untied it from her waist, then sighed. "So, what does the rest of the class need help with?"

"I think we got it all covered. Everyone looks like they're finishing up." Midoriya gazed around the room. Of course, Aoyama was flashing poses and informing everyone that instead of a star on their tree, it should be a photo of himself. Midoriya didn't want to turn Aoyama down, but he knew that he'd much rather have it be an average star.

Uraraka looked like she was thinking the same thing, because her line of sight was wearily trained on the 'frenchman'. It was up for debate whether or not Aoyama was actually French, but no one dared question him. As long as he was happy, then they let him be him. He was their friend, after all.

Eventually, the commons room was successfully decorated. Kirishima literally had to drag Bakugou outside to help him calm down. It was like walking on eggshells when it came to walking within twenty feet of Bakugou. One little setback, and the entire room could possibly be blown down, including the decorations they were working so hard on.