Day 3: All Might's Secret

((A/N: People are asking me to put Deku's horny joke back so I'm going to. While I don't think it's in character, you guys really seem to like it and think it's funny! :D))

December 3rd

Waking up this morning was quite painful, especially when there was a binding weight benchpressing the air out of your lungs. "Young Midoriya, wake up!" a low voice boomed. Midoriya recognized this voice in an instant. It was All Might, of course. He had gotten used to this, after training for all that time on the beach for limitless hours.

Midoriya slid his eyes open to be faced with All Might. He was in his hero form, but it could only last for so long. All Might's quirk was depleted for the most part, and as expected, a spritz of blood showered from his mouth. Midoriya started to scream. He wasn't really happy with waking up to All Might puking out all his internal organs. That was an exaggeration, but you get the idea.

All Might was now back to his usual self. His tired eyes, his bones creating a scrawny frame of a body. "Shh, I'm okay, I'm okay, you're gonna wake everyone else up if you keep screaming!"

After heaving for oxygen and calming down, Midoriya sat up with crossed legs. He released one more deep sigh, just to confirm that he was breathing correctly. "Sorry. You can't just expect me to not freak out whenever that happens. Especially when I'm out of it."

All Might's hand reached out to ruffle Midoriya's hair. "That's fair. Anyway, I didn't mean to wake you up so soon.. but I wanted you to answer some questions for me."

Midoriya felt heat rise to his face in embarrassment. Was it about the fact his room was pretty much a shrine built for All Might? In that case, he would rather not answer those questions. "Uh.. yeah, sure," he said instead, hoping to get this done and over with.

Due to how weak Midoriya's response was, All Might let out a soft chuckle. "Now don't get so scared. I was just wanting to ask if there's anything your mother would want for Christmas. She was really going out on a limb here to let you stay in a dorm. I want to show her I'm grateful for her decision."

Midoriya hummed as he thought for a moment. "Well, she always watches those 'As Seen On TV' commercials. You know, the things made specifically to make moms' lives easier. I'm sure if you got her special oven mitts or something, she'd treasure those forever."

All Might shook his head. "That's a good idea, but I'm looking for something more heartfelt."

Midoriya's brows folded and he gave an awkward half-smile. "Uh, All Might? You seem like you're going overboard with this.. You're not into my mom, are you?"

It was like Midoriya had asked All Might if he had killed someone, because he stiffened and sat up. "No! I'm not going overboard at all! I don't know where you are getting your ideas, young Midoriya, because that by far is the most craziest one you've had." His sharp blue eyes were darting around the room. "I-I just wanted to express my thank you to your beloved mother!"

Midoriya's face turned pale white. "WHAT!?" He was shocked. He was beyond shocked. Based upon how All Might was acting, he knew that he must like his mom in one way or another.

"If you like my mom, and my mom ended up liking you, that would mean you two would date, and you'd probably be around my house a lot. Now that you're retired, you finally have the chance to settle down with someone, and my mom would be perfect because she's a widow. That would also mean you'd be my new dad, and that would really be insane because you used to be the world's number one hero, and I've looked up to you my entire li-" He hadn't realized he was muttering until All Might gently tapped his cheek.

"Wha- oh, uh, sorry," Midoriya squawked. His thought process was currently going two hundred miles per hour. There was the possibility that.. well, All Might might be feeling too friendly towards his mom. In a.. dating way? Perish the thought! The only reason he's thinking like this is because of his recent questionable feelings.