Important Message

Hello! Sorry to burst in without another new chapter, but I just wanted to say thank you for all of the votes. I was shocked when I saw how many I received, along with the amount of reads! It honestly made my day. I know people usually write notes like this and all, but I really don't know how else to express my appreciation. I've also gotten lovely comments, and they make me ridiculously happy. It's made me more confident in my writing abilities.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for the delay in the next two chapters. After all, they're the most important ones, and I'm excited to write what I have planned. Unfortunately, school is really getting in the way. I have three classes I need to get my grade up in before May. So.. I guess this book will be on hiatus for a few more weeks, until my schedule is more clear. The truth is, I wrote this book because I wanted to give myself homework assignments. My school wasn't giving me any work at all, and I was getting very bored.

Also, I wanted to clear a few things up.

-Class 1-A is in their senior year in this book. So, that means that the suggestive scene that happened was technically legal. I'm sorry if that shocked any of you.

-All of these chapters have been my very first drafts. After this book is completed, I'm gonna go back and edit all of my mistakes. So, yes, I'm aware that I called Recovery Girl 'Healing Lady'. I'll be sure to correct that. There's also a few other errors I saw that I need to edit.

-Mineta was not harmed by Uraraka. He didn't receive any marks, that is. She just needed to knock some sense into him.

-I'm aware that Midoriya is kind of horny, and that's another thing I'm planning on fixing. I agree that it doesn't suit his character whatsoever. To let you in on a secret, I was sorta going through some teenage hormones back in December, which was mainly the motive behind writing those scenes. Other than that, I don't really have any excuses, and I apologize.

-This book is meant to be more fluffy, rather than angsty, so that's why not a lot of drama occurs. Between Midoriya and Todoroki, that is. So, if you're looking for angst, this probably isn't the place to be searching.

-I will edit more clarifications if I need to. For now, I can't think of any more.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for sticking with me and being patient!!! ❤❤❤

In the meantime, have these Tododeku pictures. I didn't draw them, but I really want to credit the artists. So if any of you know the owners, please tell me so I can properly credit them.

Also, to those of you who like Danganronpa-

I want to write an Oumasai (Shuichi/Kokichi) or Saimatsu (Shuichi/Kaede) book next. Vote for which one.