Day 11: Blizzard

December 11th

Midoriya was getting dressed as fast as his arms would allow him. Tonight, he was going on a date with Todoroki. He was totally psyched, but today, he actually had to pay attention in class. All thanks to Uraraka, the entire class now knew about what Midoriya and Todoroki had with each other.

Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima were totally shocked. They were all certain that Todoroki had a thing for Yaoyorozu. The girls kept giggling and sparing glances towards their direction, even though they were separated due to the assigned seating in class.

Midoriya was especially worried about how Bakugou would react, but he acted the same as he always had. Maybe it was because of his whole confession that one night, and this was his way of thanking him? It was a puzzle to figure out how Bakugou’s brain worked.

Ashido was hanging up mistletoe in every door she could find, just hoping that she could just witness a kiss between Todoroki and Midoriya. The sprigs of leaves were even attached to the classroom ceiling. Unbeknownst to Aizawa, he had one caught in his messy hair. No one had the heart to tell him, and it also made class a little more entertaining. Ms. Joke would definitely get a kick out of that, if she were here.

Now that Midoriya had time to center his attention on Todoroki, he was the only thing in his mind. It was like there wasn’t any room for anything else. Should he wear something casual? Formal? What do you even wear on dates when it involves the guy of your dreams? Since Todoroki wouldn’t tell him where they were going either, he wasn’t very sure. Hoping for the best, he threw on a pale turquoise hoodie, some jeans, and his iconic red sneakers. The words ‘All M’ were bolded on the front. Two strings hung from the chest, in case he wanted to adjust the hood.

This was casual, right? He liked this outfit, because it reminded him somewhat of his hero costume. The one his mother made him, at least. It was now tattered and in pieces thanks to Bakugou, but he still kept the remains of it. It reminded him of his mother, now that he didn’t get to see her very often. The dorms were nice, but he got homesick at times. He missed sleeping in his bed at times. Now that Todoroki stayed with him every night, he wasn’t feeling so disconnected anymore.

Deku ran a hand through his hair to make it look less messy, and he stole a quick glance at the mirror’s reflection of himself. He decided that he looked good enough, and he dashed downstairs. Todoroki informed him to meet up with him in the main lobby near the sliding doors. Midoriya was reminded of the mistletoe that Ashido hung there, and his face reddened. The thought of another kiss from Todoroki made his heart bounce with joy, and nerves.

Taking a deep breath, he allowed his heart to return to its normal pace. He opened the door, and strode towards the elevator, puffing up his chest. It was a date with Todoroki. He was confident, proud, and had no fear.

Itching underneath all of that were his doubts, but he didn’t let those surface. It was only Todoroki. How bad could this be?

The elevator carried him down to the common room, and he stepped out when the doors opened up for him.

Standing at the entrance was Todoroki. He looked the same as usual, but he had a hoodie on today, rather than a uniform. He also looked like he put extra effort into making sure his red and white hair didn't cross into the other color.

Midoriya went right up to him, and intentionally messed up his hair, ruffling it all up. First things first. He loved Todoroki’s messy hair. It was something very cute about him, making him seem less formal than he put out there. “Nice try, Shouto.” He blushed, smiling up at him as he fidgeted with his sleeve.