The Three "Punks"

Time Skip: 5 years.

Acnologia's morning had started off well; he had eaten a good breakfast and spent some quality time with Zera and Mavis. Then they had spotted a boat coming in from the west. On that ship were three idiots; a blonde, a man with a head shaped like a tree, and a guy with a really weird high collar... at least that's how Acnologia would have described them.

"Can I talk with them?" Mavis asked eagerly; she was thirteen now, and a highly intelligent one at that. She had mastered her own magic and Acnologia knew she was capable.

Acnologia thought for a moment, "Okay, but if any one of them does anything, I will rip out their spines."

"Violence is not always the answer!" Zera called from the interior of the library. Acnologia didn't respond.

Acnologia and Zera waited in the rafters of the library and watched as Mavis crushed blondy in a battle of wits. Acnologia almost felt bad for the guy... almost. Then the other two ran into the library.

"Yuri, are you okay?" the guy that looked like a tree asked.

"Warren, this kid just crushed me in a game!" Blondie cried pointing to Mavis who beamed proudly.

"What the heck Yuri," high collar sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Now you must keep true to your promise and leave," Mavis ordered.

"Listen kid, we've come for the Tenrou orb, sure Yuri can leave, but we need it," high collar objected.

"But I won the bet!" Mavis said indignantly.

"Kid, you're cute, but-" Precht began

"No, you're all going to leave, right now," Acnologia said jumping down.

"Oh great, now there's a crazy tribal father figure," Yuri cried and he threw his hands up in the air.

A tick mark formed on Acnologia's head, Yuri was rubbing him the wrong way.

"Acno..." warned Mavis.

"That's your name?!" Yuri asked with a tone that Acnologia did not appreciate.

"You have something you want to say about my name?" Acnologia asked threateningly.

"No sir," Yuri said shaking his head, "just thought it sounded stupid."

"Oh dear," Zera sighed from behind a bookcase.

'I want to kill him' Acnologia thought.

'NOT IN-FRONT OF THE KIDS! well... kid and illusion!' another voice shouted.

"Don't worry Mavis, I'll fix it," Acnologia growled glaring at the three.

"Fix what?" Warrod asked.

He launched at the three men and burst through the door, breaking it. The three men went flying, Yuri was thrown into a tree, Precht skidded in the dirt and Warrod flew into bushes. Then Acnologia transformed and sat up as high as he could.

"Oh my-" now it turned out the Blondie knew some very profane curse words and used them at that given point in time.

"WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NOT HERE! LEAVE BEFORE I HURT YOU!" Acnologia roared.

"Acno, be nice, these guys have to take us to the mainland," Mavis sighed walking out of the library.

"WHAT!?" he growled.

"Huh?" Yuri asked.

"MAVIS!" Zera cried.

"I could take you to the mainland, I. Have. Wings!" he cried.