Couple old, Couple new, Couple years

After Freed joined the amount of Fairy Tail's youth began to skyrocket.

A few months after Freed, a girl named Levy joined, her parents had died due to sickness and had left her with nothing, she was accepted quickly. Two boys named Jet and Droy joined a little after that. The three of them became close. Sting and Rogue always enjoyed new playmates, Levy, however, seemed to enjoy Gajeel's company more than the twins.

Then, out of the blue, Porlyusica contacted Acnologia. Because it was so rare for the woman to even acknowledge Acnologia's existence, let alone contact him, the dragon king figured that it was important. Acnologia visited her and in her house was a kid that looked exactly like Jellal. That gave Acnologia a headache.

Porlyusica explained that the kid was from Edolas, that he was Jellal's counterpart, and that he was the prince there, he came here to stop the animas from opening up and sucking the magic out of their world, and, to quote Porlyusica, "you dragon, better do everything in your power to help the poor boy!". Acnologia agreed after Porlyusica threatened him with a broom and helped him build the idea of Mystogan, he told only Makarov of his plans.

Soon Mystogan joined the guild, he never spent much time there, he was constantly in and out, and he always avoided Jellal.

Life went on as usual... until pets came into the picture.

Erik with Cubellios, that was one thing, but Rogue began having a thing for frogs. If he found a frog he played with it, if it was sick or injured he took it home and cared for it. Soon, it became a problem. On top of that snakes started appearing, Acnologia knew it was Erik, he just couldn't help himself when it came to snakes. Finally, Acnologia got them both together, Rogue held his frogs close and the snakes curled around Erik.

"Okay, one snake, I could deal with, one frog, meh, but THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" he cried over the hissing and croaking.

"But uncle," they began to plead.

"No, not a word, first snakes then frogs, next thing I know, you all are bringing me stray cats and dogs, and who knows, you'll probably give me a freakin dragon next!" he cried.

"UNCLE I FOUND A DRAGON EGG!" he heard Natsu yell.

"WHAT!" Acnologia shouted as Natsu handed him a huge white egg with blue swirls.

"I'm gonna hatch it," Natsu said proudly.

"NOT HERE YOU'RE NOT!" Acnologia growled. He shoved Natsu, Erik, and Rogue out. "Figure out your priorities kids!"

That's when Natsu got close to Lisanna, they both worked day and night to hatch that egg. A few days later Wendy came back from a job with Laxus, she too had found an egg, this one white with pink swirls, she worked on hatching hers in the guildhall... no one could really say no to her.

Wendy's egg hatched first, it was a small white cat, not a dragon, Acnologia was still getting over the fact that a cat hatched from an egg, then the thing grew wings and talked, Acnologia did not get over that. Mystogan arrived and immediately began speaking with the cat, in private, the cat seemed to become more carefree after Mystogan's talk, but she had a high level of seriousness. Wendy named her Charle.

Acnologia began to watch Natsu and Lisanna; it was really gushy and gross. Seriously, the girl practically proposed to Natsu... then he was an idiot and didn't get it. As the two grew close, Bickslow grew distant. He went on more jobs with Laxus and rarely spoke to Lisanna anymore. Acnologia could guess why; he had a crush on her. Ever since she had stood up for him at the fairground, he had been fond of her, now she and Natsu were close and Bickslow felt lonely, didn't help that the boy was socially awkward unless it was around his dolls.

Then Natsu's egg hatched and Happy came to be. The cat annoyed the high heavens out of the dragon king, although Acnologia would admit that Happy could be cute... at times.

The years went by, more members joined, a woman named Evergreen from a poor family; together with Bickslow, Freed, and Laxus they formed their own team and went on jobs. Erik at first seemed a little jealous that his brother was spending more time with others than his family, but he eventually got over it and would leave on a job. If those jobs required more than one person he usually went with Wendy and Carla. Simon, Jellal, and Erza went on jobs together as well. Natsu, when he wasn't fighting Gildarts or Gray, went on jobs with Happy - his close partner. Gray and Lyon obviously went on many jobs together with Ur. Sting and Rogue went on a job and came back with... SURPRISE, more flying, talking cats. One was dressed in a frog suit and was green, this one turned out to be named Frosch, the other was dark red and wore a blue jacket, and his name was Lector. The two brothers and their cats would go on missions constantly. Gajeel usually went alone, he like being a solo act. But the real issue was with Laxus and Mira.

"LET'S GO YOU OVER SIZED PIKACHU!" Mira shouted to Laxus.

"BRING IT ON DEVIL CHILD!" Laxus yelled back.

"Okay bye," Erik said covering his ears and leaving the guild with Cubellios wrapped around him.

Laxus and Mira began a brawl on the floor, knocking over many tables. Laxus wasn't using too much energy, and Mira hadn't gone all "Satan Soul" yet.

Acnologia watched the two fight and a smirk came to his face when he sensed Laxus' happiness rising as he and Mira fought, even when Mira gave him a good punch to the face, his emotions were all happy centered.

As Acnologia had grown closer to his hatchlings, he had been able to sense more about them. He understood them all, sometimes better then they understood themselves. In this case, Laxus was attempting to flirt with Mira, in a... strange and violent way.

Laxus and Mira were constant competitors always trying to take the more difficult jobs and rubbing it in each other's faces. As the years went by their competitiveness increased and became more dangerous. All in good fun of course.

The years had gone by and Acnologia's dragons were all growing up. Wendy was still only 12, but everyone else had grown into adults. Natsu was a strong wizard, his nickname Salamander was known throughout the land, he and Happy went on jobs quite regularly. Gajeel never got close to anyone, save his dragon siblings, and continued to go on solo missions. Erik had become an S-class wizard and was trying to teach Wendy all he could, often against Charle's will. Laxus was also an S-class mage; he, Bickslow, Evergreen, and Freed went on missions quite frequently, but Laxus continued to come back to the guild with a bright spirit. Sting and Rogue had also one a name for themselves as the twin dragons, they would come back to the guild and tell fantastic stories to everyone, including Macao's young son Romeo, who treated Natsu and Sting as idols.

Others had grown up as well, Erza, after becoming an S-class wizard had won the name Titania, Queen of the Fairies for good reason. She, Simon, and Jellal, who was also an S-class wizard, made quite the team. Gray and Lyon would do some missions together when Gray wasn't fighting Natsu. Cana had grown into quite the young woman... she could consume a huge amount of alcohol; it even scared Acnologia. Gildarts wet on long jobs, staying away for years sometimes, Cana didn't mind... as long as he was alive, she showed zero concern whatsoever. Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna went on jobs too, sometimes taking S-class trials, seeing as Mira had also become an S-class wizard. Macao and Wakaba were still perverted; they had lost both their wives and now looked after Romeo, Macao's son. Many, many, more had joined. One man named Loke, who was actually Leo. That meeting had been fun, but in the end, Leo had asked that Acnologia not reveal his true identity. Acnologia agreed... reluctantly. Levy and her comrades Jet and Droy were a quaint team, but Levy could be fierce when she wanted to be. Two gunslingers had joined, Bisca and Alzack. Another named Mest joined, but he went undercover to look into the magic counsel... he had planned to erase his memories, but Acnologia would not have it. A purple-haired girl named Laki also joined, there was a weird dancing guy named Vijeeter, and a man named Nab who did nothing but stare at the job board all day. There was a painter named Reedus, a sand wielder named Max, and a man with telepathy named Warren. All in all, Fairy Tail was growing and Acnologia was enjoying watching its growth.