Fairies vs Demons

Wendy and Charle walked down the cavern passage looking for Face.

"It's dark down here, I wish Sting or Uncle was with us, I can hardly see where I'm stepping," Wendy said walking down. Charle sighed, "Charle are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm just tired," Charle responded, "Don't worry about me; we have to find face quickly."

"But how? we don't know what it looks like," Wendy said worrying, "Oh what would Natsu do at a time like this?"

"Probably go on a rampage and destroy the cave," Charle laughed.

"Well then what would Erik do at a time like this?" Wendy asked.

"I wouldn't put destroying the cave past him," Charle sighed.

"If I had more power-" Wendy began contemplating.

"There are things you can do too, concentrate, feel your magic."

"Okay, I'll try," Wendy agreed. She felt a bug crawling on her leg and jumped ten feet in the air... then she found a swarm of them and proceeded in running as fast as her legs could carry her, Charle in her arms.

"I have no idea as to where we are now," Wendy panted after running for a few minutes.

"Stay calm, breathe deep Wendy," Charle coaxed.

"Breathe deeply?"

Wendy did so; the air was fresh so she ran forward.

"I think something important is about to happen," Charle said.

What's with this munchkin?" Ezel asked from above. "Damn you Kyoka, you promised me a powerful wizard."

Ezel launched himself at Wendy who jumped away, "Tartaros!" she cried.

"Right you are, Kyoka told me there would be some fools who tried to stop face and gave me permission to devour them, but you won't fill me up!" Ezel laughed.

After a few moments of pointless running, Wendy tried to face Ezel. Her attacks were useless and didn't affect Ezel at all. The fight continued on, Wendy attempting to hurt Ezel and Ezel only laughing.

"OGRE CIRCLE!" Ezel laughed.

"Wendy dodge!" Charle cried.

Wendy braced herself for the attack, the beam of light rushing towards her. Nothing happened.

Wendy opened her eyes and saw that she had been pulled aside by...

"Oniichan," Wendy whispered when she looked up at Erik.

"Next time you go flying off, take someone with you okay?" Erik scoffed.

"That's better, a much more filling meal," Ezel laughed.

"Oh, so this one wants to eat me huh?" Erik laughed, poison surrounded his now scaly hands, "Well I hate to break it to you but even if you beat me, I'm deathly poisonous."

"Will you be alright Oniichan?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, go find Face, quickly," Erik yelled jumping into action.

"Right," Wendy nodded. She and Charle continued on.

Meanwhile back at the Tartaros guild Seilah, and Lamy had been taken down by Lisanna, Mira, and Elfman who had jumped in just in time.

"So Erza, do you still think you can beat me?" Kyoka laughed.

"YES!" Erza yelled slamming her spear into Kyoka.