You Do Not Have To Fight Alone

Acnologia stood over the land breathing in the last few moments of peace... He would keep the memories... the good times... everything he had experienced close to him in these final moments. He knew he was going to die... but he was also certain that Tyregenium would die as well. He had been meditating for a few hours ensuring that he would be at his prime for this battle.

He smiled and opened his mouth to call out his old master's name when another voice sounded out.

"ACNNNOOOOOOOO!" Serena yelled. Acnologia turned around in horror just as a streak of light barreled into him. Acnologia stumbled back and looked forward... there stood Serena. He was panting and Acnologia realized that he must have come from miles away.

"Serena," Acnologia breathed, "No, why are you here!?"

"Thought you could get rid of me that easily!?" Serena challenged.

"Serena... it's too dangerous," Acnologia sighed.

"Oh, and you're here why?" Serena asked crossing his arms.

Acnologia chuckled, "You're not gonna let me do this alone."

"Hell no, and, if you try to pull that who chain-warp thing you and me will have issues," Serena challenged.

Acnologia sighed but was smiling, "You're going to die if you do this."

"Wrong," Serena grinned, "We're going to win if I do this."

Acnologia almost argued... and then he looked at his eldest. Serena was strong in mind, body, and spirit. He was ready for a fight and to deny him this chance would be to deny his eldest their final stand. Serena had a right to stand next to Acnologia; a right he had earned long ago.

"If you say so," Acnologia grinned turning back.

"Wait... really?" Serena asked excitedly, half-stunned by Acnologia's sudden acceptance.

"Yes," Acnologia smiled softly looking back to him, "It's time I stop treating you like a child."

"OH HELL YEAH!" Serena cried, he took a lacrima out of his pocket - much to Acnologia's horror.

"What are you-" Acnologia began.

"You heard that guys, it's a yes!" Serena grinned.

"Great now get us over there!" Laxus's voice growled.

"We've got everything ready on this side!" Sting cheered.

"GET US OVER THERE!" Natsu roared.

"What-" Acnologia gawked.

"Yeah, yeah, fine!" Serena sighed.

"No don't!" Acnologia ordered.

"Core Dragon's Maximum  summons!" Serena cried throwing his hand into the air.

The ground behind Serena glowed and off in the distance appeared a large group of people holding the Alvarez banner. In front of them appeared a larger group.... the guilds; there was a group of people with the Quatro Cerberus flag, another with the Blue Pegasus banner. Similarly sized groups appeared, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth, Crime Sorciere, and the largest; Fairy Tail.

"How..." Acnologia gaped.

"Well let's see you've been gone for five hours... that gave me one hour to break those damn chains... an hour to find everyone, and three hours to gather everyone and explain our situation," Serena stated slightly woozy from the vast usage of magic, "With a little bit of council butt-kicking and a whole lot of explosions in between, but you know what the important this is we're here now!"

"But... Fairy Sphere," Acnologia breathed.

"You should know better." someone chuckled softly. Acnologia turned and there stood Mavis, Zeref, Jackal, Seilah, Larcade, and a baby August. "You can't use my own spell against my guild," Mavis smiled.

"Really... you guys too?" Acnologia sighed.

"Makarov did ask me to contact them before your pulled your stunt," Jackal grinned.

"Come on, we can't let you die, Dragon King," Zeref grinned.

"Apa!" August squealed in Larcade's arms.

"And you brought your child?!" Acnologia growled.

"Fear not Acnologia, August is in my care and I will be defending the medical tents," Larcade smiled proudly.

"Medical tents?" Acnologia said slowly.

"UNCLE!" seven angry voice cried. The dragon slayers ran up to Acnologia.

"YOU SENT ME TO SVINGAR!? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT COUNTRY EXISTED!" Laxus cried.

"I WAS STUCK ON A BOAT FOR AN HOUR!" Sting cried.

"I hit my head," Erik offered.

"WHAT THE HECK UNCLE!" Natsu cried.

"You kids," Acnologia sighed.

"Well, we're here now," Rogue chuckled, "I suppose that means we fight."

"And that means we need some sort of real plan," Mavis smiled.

"Yeah, and Serena needs a day to recuperate," Acnologia sighed.

"I'm fine," Serena laughed giddily.

"Yeah... okay," Zeref nodded, "A day then."

"So what. Tyregenium shows up and we go POW, WA-POW! WHACHA!" Sting cried excitedly punching the air.

"No, it's obviously more like KA-ZAM, KA-BOOM, WHASHISKAAA!" Natsu grinned kicking the air.

"You're so dense it's hilarious, it's Clang, bang, Ka-pow," Gajeel sighed.

"NO! IT'S WHASHISKAAA!" Natsu argued.

"There's obviously a zizzt in there," Laxus added.

"And a Ka-bang," Erik agreed.

"WHASHISKAAA!" Natsu roared.

"KA-POW!" Gajeel growled.

"I believe there is also a SHAZING! and perhaps some GLIM and GLAM!" Serena grinned.

"Only in your world, Sparkle," Laxus sighed.

"What did you just call me?" Serena argued

"WHASHISKAAAAAAAAA!!" Natsu yelled coming between them.

"WA-POW!" Sting yelled butting heads with Natsu.

"KA-POW!" Gajeel growled somehow butting both of their heads with his.

"SHAZZING!" Serena grinned taking a pose and having small sparkles appear around him.

"Guys, this is ridiculous," Wendy sighed coming between them, "It's Swish, Swoosh, Woosh."

It was silent for a moment before the group erupted with more arguments.

"OKAY! OKAY!" Rogue yelled coming between them, "SO! We jump in and goZizzt, Ka-Pow, Whacha, Shazzing, Swoosh, Ka-bang, Whashiskaaa.... can we move on now?"

Acnologia chuckled and sighed. This had been what he wanted to avoid... But if that was the case, why was he so relieved that they were there.

He smiled as they continued to fight and relived moments like these that had long since past. He knew that he loved these kids, but now as he looked to them... he realized that he wasn't really dealing with kids anymore... even Wendy was almost seventeen... These damn kids had grown up and become stubborn, and feisty, and rebellious.

Acnologia be damned if he couldn't protect them all.