The Beginning of Complete Insanity

Acnologia landed outside of Magnolia and learned a small bit about Erik as he walked him to the guild. The kid had been taken by a cultist group only to be "rescued" by a dark guild run by a bipolar split personality psycho. That psycho had been the one to choose Erik for the lacrima transplant.

Erik's hearing was tripled that of a typical dragon slayer allowing him to hear the thoughts and plans of those around him. That was the effect of his previous magic and the lacrima. His senses of sight and smell were duller but that was most likely the effects of an untrained hand when Erik was implanted with the dragon lacrima.

The dragon lacrima, as Acnologia found out, was a poison dragon lacrima. Erik knew nothing of dragon slayers or dragons so the fact that he had been implanted with one of the most dangerous types of lacrimas and survived didn't phase him as much as it startled Acnologia who was expecting a more gentle lacrima magic like light, air, or other nature-y stuff.

Erik's "friend" was a highly intelligent snake who seemed to understand everything anyone said to her. Erik loved her holding the reptile close to him at all times. She was the size of his forearm but Acnologia had a nagging suspicion that she would grow larger... he had a nagging suspicion about that snake in general.

The two eventually arrived back at the guild startling everyone once again. A brawl had been happening but they all froze in place when they saw the dragon king.

"Kila, I need three steaks, six baked potatoes, two bowls of rice, and a container of vegetables," Acnologia said to the bartender sitting down at the bar. Erik walked up and clamored onto the tall bar stool almost drooling at the sound of food.

"This is a guild, not a restaurant," Kila scolded the dragon slayer.

Erik deflated before the bartender said anything, he had already heard her. 

'Out raising more brats you dragon' someone behind Erik thought. Erik turned around in the stool and looked down at the small man.

"Welcome back Acnologia," Makarov smiled.

"Makarov," Acnologia nodded sending Kila a threatening glare.

"And who is this young man?" Makarov asked looking at Erik.

'What do you want to be called, Erik... or Cobra' Acnologia asked in his head so that only Erik could hear him.

Erik sat for a few seconds listening intently to Makarov's thoughts, "Erik," he said finally.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail Erik," Makarov grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, welcome. Food!" Acnologia hissed to the bartender.

"Master, tell this overgrown lizard that he can't order steak at a guildhall!" Kila sighed looking to Makarov.

"Don't worry Kila, I have a few dragon meals in the fridge, heat them up... I'm sure the boy is starving," Makarov smiled walking away into the brawl that had started up again.

The food was served and Acnologia shoved it all over to Erik who ate slowly and neatly much to Acnologia's surprise.

"Why is it surprising?" Erik asked as he ate.

"What?" Acnologia asked as he watched a chair go flying across the room.

"Why is it surprising that I eat in a civilized manner?" Erik asked taking another bite of steak.

"I've met both dragon and dragon slayers alike in my time, very few of them eat with any shred of dignity," Acnologia growled thinking of dinner with Metalicana. Erik laughed hearing the thought.