Bickslow and Freed

They set out early the next morning, Acnologia thought it better to walk instead of going all 'dragon form' on them. Acnologia found that leading the three quiet and composed Strauss siblings was much easier than rounding up seven dragon slayers.

"UNCLE!" someone called and Acnologia's jaw nearly dropped. Laxus ran up to him, his hair was singed and there was a bruise on his forehead.

"L-Laxus!" Acnologia choked, "what are you doing here!?" he immediately looked for the other six... and the dragon slayer who was supposed to be watching those seven rebellious dragon slayers.

"Serena let me go on a mission!" Laxus said proudly.

"What mission!?" Acnologia gaped. 

"I got to beat up criminals," Laxus shrugged.

"And he... You... What?" Acnologia sighed.

"It was no big deal," Laxus assured him.

"No big de-" Acnologia began.

"So is that the bubble-wrapped rock?" Mira asked.

"He acts more like bubble wrap," Lisanna pondered.

"He looks pretty manly," Elfman concurred.

Laxus's face was priceless.

Luckily the intervention of the Strauss siblings had cooled Acnologia down... he was now only silently contemplating Serena's demise.

They were two days from Magnolia so it was no surprise that Laxus joined up with Acnologia and the Strauss's. 

They stopped in a town that was quite lively. There was some celebration happening and traveling acts of all kinds were in town. Acnologia and the kids were cornered by all sorts of acts. Some disappearing wizards, a teleportation expert, gymnasts, and every maddening person Acnologia found imaginable. He almost leveled the town.

"Bickslow!" someone yelled before barreling into an unsuspecting Laxus.

"Caught you!" a young boy laughed. Laxus looked absolutely flabbergasted.

"Peppe!" another boy yelled. An older boy ran up, he had dark blue hair and bright green eyes along with a strange tattoo on his face.

"Bickslow?" the boys asked innocently, it was then that Acnologia figured out that the boy was blind.

"Scuse me sorry," Bickslow laughed running up and grabbing the young boy, "Told you not to run off."

"Thought I could finally catch you off guard!" the kid laughed.

"Not today you little crazy," Bickslow laughed throwing the kid over his shoulder.

"Bickslow!" someone else laughed. The older boy was then bombarded by four other kids. Some clung to his arms or to his legs making him carry them.

"You crazy bunch of goons! Come on, we're performing at the stupid circus next we have to hurry up!" Bickslow laughed. The kids all laughed especially the blind one.

Acnologia smiled slightly and helped Laxus to his feet.

"I had flashbacks to Sting's idea of tag," Laxus muttered.

Everyone laughed and promptly forgot about the strange children - until that night.

They checked into a hotel and went to sleep. Sometime during the night, Acnologia woke up to the sound of screams and the smell of smoke. He leaped out of bed and rushed to the window where he saw the circus ablaze. He jumped out of the window and ran down the street.

The Dragon Fatherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें