The Death of a Saint

Acnologia growled as he grabbed one of the god dragons and forced them to the ground, it was the one that he had ripped the leg off of. He lunged down and sank his fangs into its throat before ripping it open. His snout now was covered in blood. He dodged another attack and batted the third dragon away with his claws.

Serena watched as the two dragons circled him keeping his hands at the ready. One dragon roared a huge amount of water at him at a high pressure which was most unfortunate... for the other dragon. Serena touched the water and manipulated it to his advantage firing it at the second dragon and sending that dragon crashing into a nearby mountain. The water dragon roared and lunged on Serena who disappeared in a flash of light only to reemerge above him and come down with a Gale Dragon Crushing Fang.

Acnologia pushed one dragon to the ground but roared in pain when the second jumped onto his back and began to claw at his scales, almost succeeding in breaching them. Serena looked back at Acnologia who was struggling and in that moment of distraction was crushed by the second dragon's tail. Serena gritted his teeth as he lay in the rock and pushed himself to his knees.

One was dead... but the other four weren't about to go down easily.

Acnologia and the two dragons he faced were in the form of a catfight; jumping on each other, snarling as they clawed and bit at each other's scales and wings. Serena was simply jumping from one dragon to the other attacking and retreating all while trying to remain alive.

Tyregenium watched and thought about the dragon slayers that were only a few miles away. He wondered if he should've gone out a killed them... he shook his head and settled back down... he wanted to watch this. He roared lazily, calling for a dragon and it came quickly hovering a few feet beside him.

"There is a wounded dragon slayer to the south, send dragons. There is another weakening one to the north, order the fifth generation dragon slayers to focus there. I want them both dead in the hour," Tyregenium sighed. The dragon bowed his head and took off towards the battle. Tyregenium chuckled as he settled back down. He wondered how Acnologia would act when he won against these gods only to find that all of his other children had been slaughtered. The very thought made him smile and his tipped tail flicked madly with excitement.

Sting took cover behind a few rocks and swore, holding his leg. The blood was soaking through Rogue's makeshift bandage and Sting knew that sooner or later he'd collapse due to blood loss. There was a beam of fire to his left and he pushed his back against the rock. A dozen dragons had descended on him and there were more coming... they were hunting him.

He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He refused to die here.... not yet anyway.

A shadow overtook him and he looked up to see a dragon peering down at him. He readied his next attack as the dragon lunged.

Erik jumped avoiding another attack of stone and landed unsteadily. He couldn't keep this up. He coughed and held his chest.

"My, that looks rather painful," the space dragon chuckled walking up, her comrades jeered and snarled.

"Let's put him out of his misery," one smiled.

"Oh no, I want to have one with this one... he killed Quill," the space dragon smiled walking up to Erik who tensed, "I'm going to make sure he pays for it."

Ur was running.

She had left the others behind because she had seen the huge attacks going up in the air. They had started only a few moments after Acnologia had fallen to the ground and she had a sinking feeling that his battle wasn't going too well.